Good enough...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good enough...

For the girls I go with. Traded for this gem. Rem 700 BDL in 223. The one in almost center bull is 55 gr Rem Corelok. The 3 touching are 55 gr Sierra Blitzking.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by highspeed; 09-06-2020, 07:49 PM.

Very nice

Comment

Beautiful tack driver.One like that are fun to shoot no recoil at all.

Comment

Love it. That’s works, sir!

Comment

Thanks! Got it for my daughter to shoot this year.

Comment

I’d like to find some 53 gr V-Max to try but there’s not much room for improvement with the Sierras.

Comment

love those special varmints...

Comment

Originally posted by highspeed View Post
                Thanks! Got it for my daughter to shoot this year.
                Beautiful rifle, and awesome group. Wouldn’t blame you one bit if that cool rifle took you extra time and lots of shooting to find ammo it likes best. Trouble is you are already there with that group, but keep shooting it until your lucky daughter says “that’s enough dad, I want to shoot it!”

Comment

Originally posted by 3ChordTruth View Post
                  Beautiful rifle, and awesome group. Wouldn’t blame you one bit if that cool rifle took you extra time and lots of shooting to find ammo it likes best. Trouble is you are already there with that group, but keep shooting it until your lucky daughter says “that’s enough dad, I want to shoot it!”
                  Thanks. She was ready to shoot it the day I picked it up but I wanted to put it on paper and get it sighted in so it would be ready for her.

Comment

Is that an old tasco on it?

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                      Is that an old tasco on it?
                      It is.

Comment

Nice. I use that saying quite a bit and my wife usually just looks at me like I’m an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampBuck View Post
                          Nice. I use that saying quite a bit and my wife usually just looks at me like I’m an idiot.
                          Mine gives me the same look....a lot

Comment

I like Remingtons but prefer the Classic models as I don't like the "bowling pin finish" that Remingtons and Brownings use. That is a nice looker though and ought to down a few with an "ear-hole" shot.

Comment

nice stick! that should do the trick perfectly! I personally favor 55gr soft point for a regular 12 twist gun performance on critters. congrats! i'm sure your girls will love it!

Comment

Working...
                              X