Aborted road rage incident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bradical BH View Post
    Good thing Road Rager didn’t see your brandished gun and take off to get “the boys” and come back. Risky move and most definitely antagonist regardless of legality. Lots of implications by introducing a gun into any kind of conflict. Glad I’m reading about it here and not Fox News.
    I dont see where there was a conflict yet. He had made no recognition toward the aggressors actions in any way. As he stated, he was simply going where he had been intending to go 2 hrs before. In my opinion, by lifting his shirt before getting out of his vehicle, the OP was simply making his weapon more accessible should he need to defend himself, or his wife, against a threat from anyone. I dont think anyone should ever have to be intimidated into changing their lifestyle because someone else wants to be a jerk. By doing so we set precident for the courts to say we should.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess I don’t get it.

Comment

Road rage is a sum *****, trust me I know as I have a broken back, foot, and clavicle as a result of an instance exactly as you described. I’m glad everything worked out well for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
          I guess I don’t get it.
          I don't either. I never understood the "look at me, I carried my gun today" crowd.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

You mean you didn’t get out & say “I’m your Huckleberry”

Some people change personalities behind the wheel of a vehicle. Glad to hear nothing escalated. Should have got the firehouse meatball

Comment

My wife got the firehouse meatball.

Comment

Some people will arm chair quarterback anything.....

Comment

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
                  My wife got the firehouse meatball.

Got to give credit where due..... their meatball sammich is pretty good.

Glad you avoided a conflict

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
                    Road rage is a sum *****, trust me I know as I have a broken back, foot, and clavicle as a result of an instance exactly as you described. I’m glad everything worked out well for you.

Where’s this story?

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                      Where’s this story?

I posted a thread about the bad wreck I had back on Sept 6. Cliff notes version is some road rage was going on in the northbound lane of hwy 59, a guy brake checked another driver and that driver lost control of the car, came across the grass median, and hit me head on going 75mph. That resulted in a fatality for the other driver and I was life flighted to hospital with the injuries I mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
                        I posted a thread about the bad wreck I had back on Sept 6. Cliff notes version is some road rage was going on in the northbound lane of hwy 59, a guy brake checked another driver and that driver lost control of the car, came across the grass median, and hit me head on going 75mph. That resulted in a fatality for the other driver and I was life flighted to hospital with the injuries I mentioned.

Now that you mentioned it, I remember that. Glad you’re still here.

Comment

Turkey bacon ranch is tough to beat there

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                            I dont see where there was a conflict yet. He had made no recognition toward the aggressors actions in any way. As he stated, he was simply going where he had been intending to go 2 hrs before. In my opinion, by lifting his shirt before getting out of his vehicle, the OP was simply making his weapon more accessible should he need to defend himself, or his wife, against a threat from anyone. I dont think anyone should ever have to be intimidated into changing their lifestyle because someone else wants to be a jerk. By doing so we set precident for the courts to say we should.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
                            The conflict is the road rage.

Wonder what all the Doc Holliday’s on here would of done if they were seeing red like this road rager and saw the OP get out of his car with shirt pulled up over a gun. (Minus TBH Sticker and handi plates )

Comment

Originally posted by Bradical BH View Post
                              The conflict is the road rage.

Wonder what all the Doc Holliday’s on here would of done if they were seeing red like this road rager and saw the OP get out of his car with shirt pulled up over a gun. (Minus TBH Sticker and handi plates )
                              So by not tucking tail and running, that makes you a Doc Holiday?

Looks like the OP actions made the road rage db re-think his vinegarness,

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                                So by not tucking tail and running, that makes you a Doc Holiday?

Looks like the OP actions made the road rage db re-think his vinegarness,
                                Hardly.... I’m sure your a bad a dude. What you have done if in your opinion some guy was road raging on you and got out of his car with his shirt pulled over a gun? Tuck and run? The point I’m trying to make is introducing a gun to this situation could have pretty serious consequences. Pretty far stretch to infer my opinion as not defending yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X