No announcement yet.

Worst meal a guest ever brought to eat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breakfast is usually grab and go for me, I'd rather have the extra sleep as opposed to getting up and f'n with breakfast. Lunch is usually brats or burgers, and dinner is the big meal. If someone brings food and pitches in, then I'm not going to gripe. He nor his wife may not cook, and what he brought, he thought he was doing good.

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
      My buddy in college used to get himself a pack of white bread and a couple cans of dintymore potted meat and eat on that for the week. Stuff smelled worse than the dog food factory in Nac
      Only thing that smells worse than potted meat, is the inevitable potted meat farts. Those should be a torture tactic an Guantánamo Bay

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        We eat like kings at deer camp! We are fortunate that our wives are so fond of getting rid of us for a few days... They make all sorts of casseroles both for breakfast and for dinner, then there's always a night or 2 we have steaks, and I mean bigguns... one of the guys is real creative at coming up with the most amazing salads... He usually builds those while I'm grillin'.
        This, if you plan ahead, there is no need to eat baboon butthole sammiches. It's not that hard. Vacuum packed brisket, some easily reheated casseroles in foil pans, crock pot meals.But that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by tkuehn5410 View Post
          Yall might laugh, but I do a 3 or 4 day hunt after Thanksgiving lunch, and all I bring to the lease are Thanksgiving leftovers. I love it, and it's great food!
          That's pretty normal.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
            Nope. Can't stand mayo.

Gary
            Prayers sent. Please say you also can't stand Miracle Whip

Comment

Our menu at the lease is pretty similar and that’s for the whole lease. Not a low end lease either.

Friday is hot link, sausage night. Occasional pork steaks or someone will whip something up.

Saturday is steak night.

Lunch is sandwiches unless there are left over hot links.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bologna sandwiches taste so much better at the lease.

Comment

I had a guy that wanted to provide dinner for the weekend since I had invited him out. My wife told me I am crazy if i don't take some food just in case and she was right, the guy showed up empty handed. Does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                    Prayers sent. Please say you also can't stand Miracle Whip
                    Dang. No sir I am a MW fan. But for macaroni/potato salad mainly. Mustard on sandwiches and burgers.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                      Breakfast is usually grab and go for me, I'd rather have the extra sleep as opposed to getting up and f'n with breakfast. .

Of course.... plus no smelling like it going to the blind. Breakfast for us is post AM hunt or its an early lunch

Comment

Worst meal a guest ever brought to eat

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                        Dang. No sir I am a MW fan. But for macaroni/potato salad mainly. Mustard on sandwiches and burgers.

Gary

Miracle Whip is mayo with sugar in it....If you hate mayo think about using mayo on your favorite foods with it, then sprinkling sugar on that same sandwich or dish ....

Raaaaaalph!..[emoji2961][emoji2961][emoji2961][emoji2961]

Comment

T A C O S. with a good salsa.

Comment

Taco Soup......

Was Probably One of the Most Entertaining Morning Group text of All Times on the Ranch

PS - I Managed to Skip Eating any

Comment

And vinegar.
                              Mayo is flavorless to me. Gagging.
                              Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Miracle Whip is mayo with sugar in it....If you hate mayo think about using mayo on your favorite foods with it, then sprinkling sugar on that same sandwich or dish ....

Raaaaaalph!..[emoji2961][emoji2961][emoji2961][emoji2961]

Word. “Tangy zip” my arse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X