Wednesday workout challenge.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday workout challenge.

Let's see if we have more takers this time.

I'm just putting 60lb concrete bag in my pack for this.
    About to go do it, will report my results to see how bad I get beat

Pass, too early in the year for me to start training for the mountains. I work out 4-5 times a week and lift heavy but I don’t start the motion training stuff until around June. I’ll load 45-55 pounds in my pack and hit a stair master for 2-3 miles. By September, I’ll be just fine! Now if I could get one the two small herniations in my lower back, I’ll be fine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well that kicked my butt. The overhead lunges with 60lba of concrete on the awkward molle 2 frame did me in. Only did 2 total rounds in 30 minutes. Started to do the 3rd round and nearly passed out for the second time, so I called it done lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
        Pass, too early in the year for me to start training for the mountains. I work out 4-5 times a week and lift heavy but I don’t start the motion training stuff until around June. I’ll load 45-55 pounds in my pack and hit a stair master for 2-3 miles. By September, I’ll be just fine! Now if I could get one the two small herniations in my lower back, I’ll be fine!

Same here usually, but sont have my gym to go lift at so figured this is good middle ground.

Comment

My wife on the other hand trains like a beast year round! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
            Same here usually, but sont have my gym to go lift at so figured this is good middle ground.

I hear ya. Gotta find a way to get it in. A cheap set of resistance bands off amazon work great too. I specially the set of 5. Stack em together for more resistance. It’s better than sitting on the couch

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
              I hear ya. Gotta find a way to get it in. A cheap set of resistance bands off amazon work great too. I specially the set of 5. Stack em together for more resistance. It’s better than sitting on the couch

Yeah. I have a 40lb bag of deer corn, 60 lb bag and 80 lb bag of concrete. Figured I can do alot of strongman type workouts and stuff like I posted with that. My upperbody work sucks lol. Last strength cycle I finished with 200lb bench. 230 atg squat, and 315 deadlift. And 125 ohp lol. But im also cutting from 187 to hopefully 170/165. At 178 right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
                Yeah. I have a 40lb bag of deer corn, 60 lb bag and 80 lb bag of concrete. Figured I can do alot of strongman type workouts and stuff like I posted with that. My upperbody work sucks lol. Last strength cycle I finished with 200lb bench. 230 atg squat, and 315 deadlift. And 125 ohp lol. But im also cutting from 187 to hopefully 170/165. At 178 right now.

Not bad numbers. It’s taken me a year to get to 200-225 bench. Not sure on squat but prolly close to 400ish My back keeps me from really pushing it. Around 400ish on dead lift as well. I’ve always had strong legs. Was over 600 on a six rep for hip thrusts before I re-aggravated my lower back a few months ago.

Comment

Lord i'd have to spend about a year working up to that

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    Lord i'd have to spend about a year working up to that

Do it! Nothing wrong with increasing your health! I don’t work out to be the buff guy in the gym or pick up women. I just want to stay as healthy as I can do I can enjoy life to the fullest

Comment

Tagged for something different

Comment

Working...
                      X