• Show
Clear All

They are Gods special children!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
      That’s great. Those pics sure brought a smile to my face this morning

You have a beautiful family sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to type the exact same thing.

Random acts of kindness -

I had a farmer, I met once and got his number, come and pull me out on my lease last Saturday. Would not take a dime. My f250 was hooked to my 32 ft trailer and he brought a big 4x4 tractor in and pulled me out.

Yesterday at Sams I had 2 different people help me get a refrigerator on to a cart then in my truck.

Thanks for the post and keeping a positive perspective.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

God continue to bless your family and our entire TBH family. Amazing how certain situations really put things in perspective.

Comment

Back up for the lunch crowd

Comment

We have a special needs son as well and I can tell you they are the most loving, caring, and sometimes challenging folks you’ll ever meet. And don’t think for a minute that just because they don’t think in a linear fashion they aren’t perceptive!

Comment

Beautiful family, sir. I’ve never met a person with Downs Syndrome that didn’t have the kindest and sweetest spirit. You can’t help but love them with that amazing quality that the rest of us would be lucky to have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for posting this Kurtproy. Blessings to your family and especially to that beautiful little angel.

"Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth"

Comment

What a princess, she's beautiful!

Comment

My mom is a special Ed teacher. From mentally retarted to a touch slow. I’m almost 49 now. I have never seen a more pure love than kids with DS. Reminds me of gods love for me. Doing good dad. And she is beautiful!!!!!!

Comment

What an awesome thread and beautiful daughter and family! God bless you sir

Comment

Our youngest has down syndrome she brings so much joy to the family. She's almost three and a half.

Comment

Originally posted by texaswoods5 View Post
                          Our youngest has down syndrome she brings so much joy to the family. She's almost three and a half.
                          Enjoy the ride and all it has to offer! I learned early on to focus on the small victories. Changed my outlook on life!

Comment

That cute little girl just steals the show in those pictures. You got a keeper for sure.

Comment

Beautiful girl!! She's an Angel.

Comment

Bump one more time for the day

Comment

Working...
                                X