Prayers for my Bro-n-Law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for my Bro-n-Law

If you would, please take the time to pray for my Brother-n-Law. He is 42 years old with a wife (my sister) and 3 sons, and is going to find out if he has colon cancer today. He has been having some issues for the last several months and they ended up finding and removing a tumor about two weeks ago. His family has a big history of cancer, especially colon cancer. He is a wealthy man who has put his hope in his finances for a long time and this has shaken him. I pray that he is cancer free but that it scares him enough to bring him to his knees and cry out to God. If y'all will pray for his salvation and the outcome today that best serves God's purpose for his life, it would be greatly appreciated.

Prayers up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Prayers lifted!

Todd

Comment

God Bless!!

Comment

Praying

Comment

Sent!

Comment

Prayers Sent

Comment

Praying no matter the outcome that he turns to God and not further away and that he would be healed fully!

Comment

Oh man Josh, this is a real punch to the gut!! I'll get to it right away!!

Lord God, we know You love all of us whether we know You or not. We know there is no evil in You and You can do no evil. All evil is of Satan. Lord we also know that You are there for us and that as you have clearly told us through the very Words of Your Son, that You stand at the door and knock. If we will but answer the door, You will come in to us and give us the gift of Salvation, Eternal Live in Heaven with You. Lord, I pray right now that our brother's brother-in-law is totally convicted by this evil that is in his body. Make him to cry out for You. Heal him with Your divine touch and restore him to his family. Give our brother Josh wisdom and strength to help You reveal Yourself to him that he knows You are near. Lord we know we cannot open the door for this man, but Lord we also know that we can be Christ to anyone who will accept the Word spoken by us. Show Josh the way to this man's heart.
                    Lord, we ask for comfort for Josh's sister and those little ones. Strengthen them as You wait on this man to allow You into his heart. Give them comfort knowing that You are at work right now in him. Guide them all and direct them all in a way that helps this man to come to know You and Your Salvation.
                    In the powerful name of Jesus our Savior, we ask and pray, Amen.

Comment

Prayed that he realizes that only God can save in our time of need.

Comment

Salvation prayers for your B-I-L

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Working...
                              X