Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The definition of insanity is happening right before my eyes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why hasn't the HOA cut their losses?

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
      Doesn’t look that bad

Sorry David.....that really sucks and I’d be beyond livid too. Unfortunately, I feel the situation will be getting a lot worse before things get better
      Sorry to see the update David.........but just as I predicted in post #7...........it definitely got worse.

Pathetic “low bidder” incompetence

Comment

Interested to see what response you get from your email.

Comment

Use a dragline and never have to drain the pond in the first place.

Comment

The HOA needs to get some legal action on the contractor, then demote the goofball in charge of the HOA.

Comment

Send the HOA a strongly worded letter.

Comment

I'm curious if the rental company knows their equipment has been under water ?

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                  I am but not for 10 months or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  You're just hoping it's cleaned up by then so you don't have an issue selling!

Sadly this is so common it isn't shocking. Low bid, probably has too many jobs going on and can't keep up with them all, low skill level. That's a bad combination.

Comment

Seeing a pattern here...
                    It rains every time he pumps out the pond. If that is the case, will you send that idiot to my neighborhood? We could use the rain. I could also use a couple laughs watching him flounder.

Comment

Stop being a slacker and go tell them how it should be done.

Comment

Looks like Shelby should have stuck with logging

Comment

I taught my son this morning how to run a backhoe, send me your address, and I bet he could get a little more done than that yahoo!

He has never run a big trachoe like that, but give him half an hour! Oh and he is only 11

Comment

Thank you for the laughs!!

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
                              We millennials have been in the workforce for over 15 years.... there’s always been dumb *****es out there, has nothing to do with what years they were born.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Just more abundant with millennials.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm a real estate developer & home builder. Here in Georgia the local public works department would be all over that situation.

If the new developments "upstream" from your pond filled the pond with silt they would be held liable for cleaning it up. They don't play around here.
                                You have to have a federal permit to discharge storm water from a development. They can put you in jail for a violation.
                                Provides information about how the permit program interacts with other CWA programs to protect and improve water quality, and provides resources for professionals working in the program at the federal, state, local, and firm level, and concerned public.

My business partner got hauled into court for not having silt fence up on a new job. When he got the ticket it was pouring rain and we had crews installing silt fence. $500 fine and a day in court.

If you have public roads in your neighborhood, that sidewalk is probably in the right-of-way(owned by the county/city). If so, call the public works department and tell them their sidewalk has been destroyed. Around here you need a permit to work in the right of way.

Comment

Working...
                                X