Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2018 College Football - Week 5

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 College Football - Week 5

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
    Great way to start the day Pin Oak! I got a busy schedule tomorrow so i won't be able to flop on the couch until 3p to get some games in. I won't be deer hunting until December this year

December [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]
    Gotta do what you got to do. Good luck this season. Hopefully by the time you hit the couch the Ags are back in the win column.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The Pokes are going to be light at receiver this week. They need to turn it around from the lackluster performance against Tech last week. With McCleskey redshirting, Stoner is out this week with illness and Tracin Wallace injured for the year going to leave it on Tyron Johnson, Tylan Wallace, and Landon Wolf against Kansas that have improved defensively, according to stats and rankings. Hopefully they open up both the run and pass this week.

Comment

Another wrinkle to throw into tomorrows LH game, every time they manage to crack the AP top 25, they lose. At least for the last 4 years or so. Tomorrow is a big test for several good reasons. I hope they roll into town and take care of business. Next week will be BIG, we could use all the confidence we can muster at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          Boss man took it away. Apparently it was causing a stir.
          Well, not exactly. But, removing it is consistent with our protocol to not allow any political advertisements in avatars. My apologies for encouraging it earlier in the week.
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
            Well, not exactly. But, removing it is consistent with our protocol to not allow any political advertisements in avatars. My apologies for encouraging it earlier in the week.
            How about photos of politicians, athletes, or other famous persons?
            Asking for a friend

Comment

I feel so lost without my Scarlet Letter

Comment

Why couldn't you just let me go on thinking that you saw that, and said to yourself "I own this **** website, and I don't want that peckerhead's logo on it!"...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  Why couldn't you just let me go on thinking that you saw that, and said to yourself "I own this **** website, and I don't want that peckerhead's logo on it!"...

Ditto!

Comment

Yall are looking at it all wrong.

Putting too much thought into it.

Best avater win EVER. Watch BoB. LEARN.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      Yall are looking at it all wrong.

Putting too much thought into it.

Best avater win EVER. Watch BoB. LEARN.

We get it. You've only posted this 6-8 times.

Comment

Tomorrow we get to see which Horns show up. The team that plays well and beats top 25 teams or the one that plays down to the competitions. Hard place for Texas to play.

UT 31--K St. 23

Comment

It's gonna be a weird deer season...

Comment

Well look who finally showed up.

This weekend could be a nice one leading into, well...next week.

One game at a time HORNS.

Comment

Get to hunt off of the porch in the morning.

Comment

We got a game tonight. Pac12 after dark. UCLA at Colorado. Go Bruins

Comment

Working...
                                X