Christians, be prepared.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christians, be prepared.....

Just saw on Tucker Carlson, who posted a tweet from Shaun King who is supposed to be a leader of BLM, that any image of white Jesus, his European mother, and his white followers need to come down. I started carrying to church when the world started getting really crazy and I dare any of those radical anarchist non-believers to come to my church and try to do that.

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
    Just saw on Tucker Carlson, who posted a tweet from Shaun King who is supposed to be a leader of BLM, that any image of white Jesus, his European mother, and his white followers need to come down. I started carrying to church when the world started getting really crazy and I dare any of those radical anarchist non-believers to come to my church and try to do that.

Shaun King a white boy that shouldn’t be so angry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
      Shaun King a white boy that shouldn’t be so angry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I can’t figure out why the black community don’t run that dip**** off.

Comment

Maybe they will show up at my church real soon.....I bet it will be fun

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          I can’t figure out why the black community don’t run that dip**** off.

He represents as many whites as he does blacks
          Lots of anarchists involved here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Anarchists are invading the BLM movement to be able to use them to push their agendas because nobody wants to push back and be called racist.

Comment

I don't think it will take hold but hope it does...it's time the boiling point is reached & sadly this may be what it takes.

I called it in another thread & They defaced a WWII memorial in NC, so the gauntlet has been thrown IMO. The anarchists are going to push the limits & time to clean house...yet the house is divided.

Comment

I just keep hearing “ this world is not my home...”

Comment

I mean he’s not wrong of the Anglo depiction of Jesus. But his premise is overall wrong. And this should it happen will likely be the friction that causes the spark that sets the world on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                    I mean he’s not wrong of the Anglo depiction of Jesus. But his premise is overall wrong. And this should it happen will likely be the friction that causes the spark that sets the world on fire.
                    Jesus was a Jewish man, looks just like the Jews of today. pretty white.

Comment

Localizing Jesus’ appearance has always been very common in iconography. Going back hundreds of years artists all over the world have painted Jesus to look like the locals, which is fine because no one knows what he looked like and it makes him more relatable. He most likely looked middle eastern but there are thousands of paintings/sculptures of Him looking Latino, Eastern European or even Asian. My guess is they only have a problem with those that look Caucasian.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                        Jesus was a Jewish man, looks just like the Jews of today. pretty white.
                        I’m sorry could you repeat that? I must have misheard you, because it sounded like you said middle easterners look like Europeans.

Comment

Who cares what color he was! Surly we aren’t going down this road here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I don't go to church, but will travel if you need some help.
                            I'm not looking for a fight, but that spark can happen anytime for all I care.
                            The more this goes on, the more we need it!
                            Win or lose, at least we didn't sit idle while it burned.

Comment

Working...
                            X