Ammo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ammo

Ammo is starting to get hit hard, the on line sites that I buy from are out of or low on alot.

Im glad I stocked up years ago.

Comment

I'm good...

Comment

Roll your own....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Barely started days ago...I get pings on deals & there was plenty 10 days ago.

Comment

I stocked a ton when wal mart went half price

Comment

I do on shotshells just not metallic I guess I'll have to start. Oh darn another hobby my wife probably won't like! LOL

Comment

I need to buy some to protect my toilet paper!

Comment

Yep lots of people stocking up, starting to see the cheaper stuff go dry and prices go up a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What exactly are people trying to do? It's a virus, you can't shoot that. You can shoot other people that have it. You can shoot yourself if you get it. But you can't shoot the virus itself. Am I missing something here?

Comment

People are over-reacting, its not about the virus its what they think its going to do to the economy.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                        What exactly are people trying to do? It's a virus, you can't shoot that. You can shoot other people that have it. You can shoot yourself if you get it. But you can't shoot the virus itself. Am I missing something here?
                        If it gets bad enough you may want to protect yourself from looters. You won't be able to rely on the authorities to protect you.

Comment

These people are just as big of idiots as the toilet paper folks

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                            If it gets bad enough you may want to protect yourself from looters. You won't be able to rely on the authorities to protect you.
                            Anyone that's not stocked up already are already behind.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                              Anyone that's not stocked up already are already behind.
                              I'm always stocked up.

Comment

Working...
                              X