What's it Going to Take?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's it Going to Take?

Obama vetos the keystone pipeline, what does it take to get this guy out of the Oval Office? I think the problem is everyone up there, seems to me there is no one who is willing to do anything to get the jacka** out of that office.

He was voted in by a majority of jack*****es that's where it starts and ends. But to answer your question what would it take itd prolly take an Oswald

Comment

Time

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        He was voted in by a majority of jack*****es that's where it starts and ends. But to answer your question what would it take itd prolly take an Oswald
        Sad thing is your probly right

Comment

01-20-2017 Obummer's last day in office.....

Comment

Do YALL think we will ever recover?

Comment

I think the majority knows what needs to happen. Question is will it happen.

"I'm going to fundamentally transform America".....said Hussein Obama

Well he is doing it. And we,the people,are letting him.

Comment

Originally posted by Saltgrass Mikerr View Post
                01-20-2017 Obummer's last day in office.....
                We better hope and pray. Don't sell him short. He knows how to get things done, his way.
                And we know the rest of those meatheads up there can't even slow him down. It's pathetic.
                It's time to clean house....

Comment

I hate obama!! He is the most anti-american piece of crap i know!!!!!!

Comment

It takes one more election

Comment

Originally posted by the dirty one View Post

The SP and DOW have closed at all time highs. He has changed nothing, fundamental change never happens. The rich are getting richer, the ones in power are still in power, the poor are getting poorer, the middle class is getting squeezed more and more.

Comment

Obama vetos the keystone pipeline, what does it take to get this guy out of the Oval Office? I think the problem is everyone up there, seems to me there is no one who is willing to do anything to get the jacka** out of that office.
                        It would take the IQ of the American voter going up about 40 points, and that's not going to happen. Get used to the phrase "President Hillary", because it's coming. We are just facked.

Comment

Originally posted by El Coyote View Post
                          The SP and DOW have closed at all time highs. He has changed nothing, fundamental change never happens. The rich are getting richer, the ones in power are still in power, the poor are getting poorer, the middle class is getting squeezed more and more.
                          ...and the size and scope of Government continues to grow as our civil liberties continue to erode.

Comment

I don't think so. Not without some type of revolution to get the government back in check. This country is headed in the wrong direction for sure. But it didn't happen over night. We the people let it.

Comment

This country may never recover from the obozo administration. I hope and pray that the repub's choose an electable candidate this time. But if obozo wins the immigration battle it won't matter who is selected to run against billary, they will be in a no win situation.

Comment

Working...
                              X