No announcement yet.

What's it Going to Take?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still don't see fundamental change anywhere.....

Comment

What's it Going to Take?

Originally posted by jmeghunts View Post
      I was very young when Reagan was in office, what did he do that was so bad?

Increased the federal government, raised taxes, high unemployment numbers, gave amnesty, allowed for free healthcare (EMTALA), sent guns to terrorists so they can be used to kill our own guys....Pretty much all the things O has done....

Comment

Originally posted by El Coyote View Post
        The SP and DOW have closed at all time highs. He has changed nothing, fundamental change never happens. The rich are getting richer, the ones in power are still in power, the poor are getting poorer, the middle class is getting squeezed more and more.
        you know China has a stock exchange also?

the measure of the DOW isn't the only data point on the transformation of a country and the resulting loss of freedom we have.

pulling out of the middle east, enabling the latest and greatest terrorist organzation to grow... but they're just the JV team, right?

unemployment was at near record high levels for most of his terms (until they figured out how to cook the books and stop reporting people that gave up looking for work)

what about the socialization of health care? what about the millions of illegals flooding across and their promised amnesty?

promises of free college, free healthcare, free cell phone... creating an even larger of federal dependents that will be voting democrat until their dead.

but based on your previous posts, you're probably OK with all that.
        Last edited by kyle1974; 02-25-2015, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Republicans better grow a pair and stand up to him. They need to call it like it is. When he lies, call him out on it, when he attempts to abuse his power, call him out. Impeach and go through with it if necessary. And no more of this chicken _____ stuff. Back the constitution up.

Okay, I know, I know. We are talking Republicans. But I can dream can't I?

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
            It would take the IQ of the American voter going up about 40 points, and that's not going to happen. Get used to the phrase "President Hillary", because it's coming. We are just facked.

Oh man, "President Hillary" might be more than I could stand , not sure I could keep paying income taxes if that went down. Gringos Lawn Service! Call now!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
              you know China has a stock exchange also?

the measure of the DOW isn't the only data point on the transformation of a country and the resulting loss of freedom we have.

pulling out of the middle east, enabling the latest and greatest terrorist organzation to grow... but they're just the JV team, right?

unemployment was at near record high levels for most of his terms (until they figured out how to cook the books and stop reporting people that gave up looking for work)

what about the socialization of health care? what about the millions of illegals flooding across and their promised amnesty?

promises of free college, free healthcare, free cell phone... creating an even larger of federal dependents that will be voting democrat until their dead.

but based on your previous posts, you're probably OK with all that.

I work in healthcare and I can give you an opinion about oilfield work but I think I would be a fool.... Maybe you should take that advice...

Comment

I work in healthcare and I can give you an opinion about oilfield work but I think I would be a fool.... Maybe you should take that advice...
                please lay some knowledge on all of us here....

the problem in your analogy, is that even though I work in the oilfield, I'm still responsible for healthcare choices, and have personally seen people lose their insurance, and be forced into a lower quality, more expensive insurance program via obamacare. It's out there for public consumption that obamacare is a near disaster. for every person that has benefited from it, there are at least as many who are on the losing end.

but don't let me stop you... tell me why I'm wrong.
                Last edited by kyle1974; 02-25-2015, 07:48 PM.

Comment

please lay some knowledge on all of us here....

the difference in your analogy, is that even though I work in the oilfield, I manage a healthcare plan for a small business.

Nah you seem to think you know it all heck trust china stock for what it's worth. But tell me do you get a free gas card at your job??

Comment

Originally posted by Saltgrass Mikerr View Post
                    01-20-2017 Obummer's last day in office.....
                    Maybe just a blip in time, but sure seems like forever. To think of the damage he can do until then.

Comment

Nah you seem to think you know it all heck trust china stock for what it's worth. But tell me do you get a free gas card at your job??
                      you ever hear the one about the pot and the kettle?

Comment

you ever hear the one about the pot and the kettle?

Yes. I answered your question. Now answer mine.

Do you get free gas in your oilfield job? I believe you would say that you where leaving your truck running all night. So do you get a free gas card?

Comment

I still don't see fundamental change anywhere.....
                          Hey el fenix, el chico whatever the hell your name is. Since you are so smart and you think everything is just wonderful. What direction is this country heading?

Comment

Originally posted by bucknuts View Post
                            Bowhunters defending the obama administration? Yep ,we are all screwed!
                            X3

Comment

What's it Going to Take?

Originally posted by bucknuts View Post
                              Hey el fenix, el chico whatever the hell your name is. Since you are so smart and you think everything is just wonderful. What direction is this country heading?

Hey numbnuts please tell me where I said I was smart....let me guess you are new here

Comment

Hey numbnuts please tell me where I said I was smart....let me guess you are new here
                                Yes i'm new. And your lame liberal ideas are getting old.

Comment

Working...
                                X