No announcement yet.

$500 budget. What bow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSE offers several option RTS in that range. If you have quiver, sight. Rest etc. You may save money.

Comment

Check out ebay, archery shop demos are out as well as some good package deals. Look at the Bear Kuma. Love mine.

Comment

Someone has a obsession delta 6 in the classifieds. Id buy that any day if i didnt already have a obsession hemmorage de.

Comment

Go to a reputable shop, Pigeon road in Stevenville would be great, walk in and tell them your looking for a used set up to hunt deer and you have an ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM of $500 and need a full set up, only get 6 arrows

I did this with my first set up and got out for 350 but that was I'm 2012

Comment

I had a pse drive rth. Shot lights out until I ran over it with the truck.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Comment

Elite ember package

Comment

My first one was a PSE within that budget that I’ve still got and it’s still a killer!

Comment

Was good to see this post and the comments to give me some ideas to ponder

Comment

You can't go wrong with a Bowtech Destroyer!! I bet you can find one decked out for that price!!

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
                      Dang! You guys have stepped up. Let me say I have $250 cash and $250 in Bass Pro credit. Sucks I know, but that’s the hand I’ve been dealt
                      Oh well head on down to both bass pro and cabelas and shoot em all then choose the 1 u like most. They're 1 in the same now and your credit will be good at both places

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
                        Dang! You guys have stepped up. Let me say I have $250 cash and $250 in Bass Pro credit. Sucks I know, but that’s the hand I’ve been dealt
                        My piece of advice would be after you decide which bow you want from BPS/Cabela’s would be to take it to your archery shop of choice and have them set it up for you. Don’t do it at Bass Pro. Your shop may even recommend new sights or rest, some fairly non expensive upgrades.

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                          500 could get you any really nice complete setup. check classifieds on here or archerytalk.com

edit:
                          https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...hlight=mathews
                          Yep, I've only bought one new bow ( a Parker when they put all LH bows for $99). Have found a ton of great deals on here. You'll get more bow for the money that way.

Comment

I brought an xpedition xplorer ss off of archery talk for $350.
                            Thing shoots great , looks like new. If you buy a obsession, pse, hoyt, or xpedition with ahybrid cam you'll need to learn how to yolk and cable tune.
                            Once dialed in the broadhead flight is excellent.
                            If cable tuning is not for you look at a mathews monster series bow with avs system, avs keeps them tuned.
                            Bowtech bows without the crutch looking riser" limb breaker"are also a good choice. Especially a bow with the overdrive cam, this works like the avs system but in a smaller scale

Comment

Just noticed bass pro credit.
                              Go see Charlie at the league city cabelas. That fella is a stand up guy and a tournament archer, he knows his stuff

Comment

Working...
                              X