No announcement yet.

Paranormal stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh I'd already have dug it up...you NEED to dig it up. Might be gold or a bag of money or a sewer pipe!

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
      Oh I'd already have dug it up...you NEED to dig it up. Might be gold or a bag of money or a sewer pipe!

I’m going with sewer pipe and leaving at that.

I also think it might be an old circle floor safe like was dug up on here earlier this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kdurham View Post
        I’m going with sewer pipe and leaving at that.

I also think it might be an old circle floor safe like was dug up on here earlier this year.

My guess is sewer pipe. Do they have to level up homes up that way? I know in the south we have to do this because of tree roots.

Comment

Originally posted by Calitexembalmer View Post
          Myself, and my family just move from a home in Humble last week. Lived in it 5 years, sits on 20 acres. Very haunted, very active. We would hear kids talking upstairs all the time. My youngest girls would go up there thinking of playing, would come back down 2 minutes later. Toys moving, and a old mans voice they would hear. Our belongings thrown around house. I bow hunted the property every year. I would be in my climber at 5 a.m. and hear a women singing in the woods on a regular. first two years walking across my back yard to head out to stand, and there were footprints in the wet grass following me out to the woods for 30 yards. I have a 80 pound Pit bull he is a huge guard dog. he is terrified of the upstairs of that house, looks up the stairs and whines. Cabinets open and close loud. when we moved in it had been empty for 7 years. Then there were 2 bigger figures myself and my 11 y/o would see all the time. Hopefully it stays at that house and not our new home.
          Oh great, thanks a lot. Something for me to think about during those predawn walks to the deer stand.

Comment

up

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
              Oh hail naw!!!!
              Lmao!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

This is more in the guardian angel realm than ghost story but either way it's paranormal. When I was 6 or 7 years old i was brushing my teeth one morning in my parents bathroom. They had one of those long mirrors that glue to the wall above the sink. It was bigger than normal. Probably 4' tall by 10' long that went all the way down the wall behind both sinks. As i was brushing my teeth the mirror came off the wall. I remember standing there watching the mirror falling off the wall with the toothbrush in my mouth. I closed my eyes as it was about to hit me in the head. I woke up in the closet to my mom screaming asking what happened. I still had toothpaste in my mouth and the toothbrush was in the bathroom on the floor among the shattered glass.

Comment

Originally posted by Calitexembalmer View Post
                  Myself, and my family just move from a home in Humble last week. Lived in it 5 years, sits on 20 acres. Very haunted, very active. We would hear kids talking upstairs all the time. My youngest girls would go up there thinking of playing, would come back down 2 minutes later. Toys moving, and a old mans voice they would hear. Our belongings thrown around house. I bow hunted the property every year. I would be in my climber at 5 a.m. and hear a women singing in the woods on a regular. first two years walking across my back yard to head out to stand, and there were footprints in the wet grass following me out to the woods for 30 yards. I have a 80 pound Pit bull he is a huge guard dog. he is terrified of the upstairs of that house, looks up the stairs and whines. Cabinets open and close loud. when we moved in it had been empty for 7 years. Then there were 2 bigger figures myself and my 11 y/o would see all the time. Hopefully it stays at that house and not our new home.
                  Strange but I do not believe in that sort of stuff... good read however

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                    No one does- until it happens to them.

Comment

I'm so glad this thread came back. Love reading this stuff.

I am in the camp of "I'll believe it when I see it." But I would prefer to not see it.

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                        I totally get that most people don't believe these stories. However, if you had lived in my old house and didn't believe in them, with every thing that went on, you would have to be crazy. I know I didn't believe in ghosts before we moved into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdurham View Post
                          Just bought this home in New England built in 1860. What do you think is buried in the basement floor? LoL

Didn’t those old homes built in that era have cysturns in their basements?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

OK, I'll play.

A very dear friend of mine (and several others here) died unexpectedly a few years ago. He was the 'rock' of the deer lease. Incredibly strong faith. Giant of a man, but so gentle in every way - especially with kids. Mine had known and grew up around him their whole lives. He was a big part of my faith journey in the beginning days. I loved him, Nathan and Millie loved him.

I'll note here that he and I had several deep conversations about death in the preceeding year. He'd dodged close death a couple if times in his life, one not too long before he passed. He said he was scared that he would die, but was not scared of death itself - as eternal glory awaits us as believers.

A couple of days after we learned he died and before the funeral, this happened. Millie was 6 years old. She came downstairs after a night's sleep and casually mentioned that Jeff had come into her room over night and to her bedside. He put his giant paw of a hand gently on her and smiled. I recall now her saying they had a short conversation, but I don't remember the words. It was in the context of "I'm OK - don't be sad". She said she went right back to sleep feeling safe and comfortable.

Just a dream, right? Well this is where it gets interesting. At the funeral, I met another pal bearer who was his long-time best friend. For whatever reason, he shared a story that happened the same night as Millie's visit. He and his wife were asleep in the middle of the night. She was awakened by something. There beside her bed was Jeff. So gently, he talked to her. He assured her that he was fine and all was well. If I remember correctly, her story was that it was not a quick 'visit' but he talked to her for a while. He said he was there because he knew how torn up her husband was over his death. He told her it was up to her to relay to her husband that he was great and husband should not be sad, but should celebrate.

As soon as this guy finished his wife's story, I shared Millie's story with him.

I know the mind is a powerful thing - one we often don't have control over, especially in our sleep. That's a valid explanation of seemingly paranormal happenings. However, I also do not believe in coincidence. God has a plan and is control. For those two visits to happen on the very same night is not a coincidence. It was orchestrated. One of two things happened: Either Jeff did just as Millie and the wife described, or the Lord gave two people who had never met, the same dream, the same night, with the exact same comforting message from the same dead loved one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MUZZYSLINGR View Post
                              Didn’t those old homes built in that era have cysturns in their basements?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cistern. And yes just looked it up. Makes sense

Comment

I'm still creeped out from finding this in our back yard. We moved in in 1999 and it was buried flush with the ground. I still have it because I'm afraid something bad will happen if I get rid of it.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X