Art Briles Back in the News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Art Briles Back in the News

Already being accused of cheating and bringing in ineligible players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
    pretty much a non-story and click bait article....my uncle is the head basketball coach at Mt. Vernon and has said this isn't a issue at all..

Comment

That has to be one of the worst written articles I have ever read. It makes a major accusation against a person but offers nothing to back up its accusation. Maybe the worst written headline also.

Comment

Art Briles has been a cheater and a general POS for his entire career. color me shocked that he's continuing to be so.

Comment

Some people just can’t stand getting beat from what I can tell . If someone is winning they must be cheating 😂

Comment

All athletes have been cleared by the DEC

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
              pretty much a non-story and click bait article....my uncle is the head basketball coach at Mt. Vernon and has said this isn't a issue at all..
              I would have quit the day they hired that rape enabler. That school district and school board should be ashamed that put that man in charge of young boys knowing his history.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                I would have quit the day they hired that rape enabler. That school district and school board should be ashamed that put that man in charge of young boys knowing his history.
                ahh the painting a picture with a broad brush post, good thing folks like you aren't in charge to make rash decisions....

Comment

ahh the painting a picture with a broad brush post, good thing folks like you aren't in charge to make rash decisions....
                  Having over 50 players accused/involved in some form of sexual assault is not a broad brush.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                    Having over 50 players involved in some form of sexual assault is not a broad brush.
                    rape enabler is painting a picture with a broad brush...plus have you ever heard of second chances

Comment

rape enabler is painting a picture with a broad brush...plus have you ever heard of second chances
                      By allowing and siding his players at Baylor to not only stay in school but stay on the team post incident and while going thru a court trial is enabling to me. Espically when he did it over and over. He's had quite a few second chances. How many instances do you need for you to allow yourself to realize a horse with stripes is a zebra.

Comment

10, 9,

Comment

did you go to Baylor?

Comment

Originally posted by Axis FMJ View Post
                            did you go to Baylor?
                            did you go to baylor?

Comment

Everyone on here must be on the Mt Vernon chat too on the app. Holy smokes

Comment

Working...
                              X