Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

East Tx score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man he is a nice one always hard to tell in velvet but I would think he is safely 145

Comment

Mass 35
      Spread 17
      MB 25-25
      G1 4-3
      G2 10-10
      G3 8-8
      Kickers 3

155-160

Comment

Man that area has great deer, Dad has a place in Friday and has several pics of studs like this.
        Good luck hunting him brother.

Comment

wow!

Comment

Has one of the prettiest shapes of any bucks I have seen posted from East Texas. I don't think he is going to score more then about 138-142" but he is a beautiful buck that I wouldn't hesitate to shoot. Best of luck

Comment

Heck of a deer. With the extras I think hes 146

Comment

Gross 145-150"

Comment

I have him pushing 150"

Comment

140’s are my thoughts. Low to mid. He had great mass and is very similar to my avatar deer.

I agree guys. He is one of the prettiest deer I’ve had on camera.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                      Mass 35
                      Spread 17
                      MB 25-25
                      G1 4-3
                      G2 10-10
                      G3 8-8
                      Kickers 3

155-160
                      That's 148. ? Pretty close to what I came up with but I gave a little less on mass and mb and a little more on tine length.

Comment

We have been watching him for 3 years. He is 5.5 yrs old this year by our pics we believe. He is residing on about 27 acres so you boys don’t need to worry about him getting the pass this year. My wife is pregnant and due Oct 7th. My hunting was looking real suspect with my Corrigan and Newton and Oklahoma places until late. Lucky to have this guy to chase close to home and I already have the go ahead from mamma!

Comment

Originally posted by Hobbs View Post
                          That's 148. ? Pretty close to what I came up with but I gave a little less on mass and mb and a little more on tine length.

Pretty sure he just added wrong. Everyone else is right in line with those numbers though

Comment

I got him 144-146 Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                              We have been watching him for 3 years. He is 5.5 yrs old this year by our pics we believe. He is residing on about 27 acres so you boys don’t need to worry about him getting the pass this year. My wife is pregnant and due Oct 7th. My hunting was looking real suspect with my Corrigan and Newton and Oklahoma places until late. Lucky to have this guy to chase close to home and I already have the go ahead from mamma!

Tell your wife to hold the baby in until this buck is in the freezer!

Comment

Working...
                              X