No announcement yet.

El Camino -A Breaking Bad movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked it. Like has been said, it's a little rushed. They could have made another season or 2 and wrapped it up better but I'll take it! I like all the flash backs! Man that red headed dude should have layed off the feed bag before filming[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
      I liked it. Like has been said, it's a little rushed. They could have made another season or 2 and wrapped it up better but I'll take it! I like all the flash backs! Man that red headed dude should have layed off the feed bag before filming[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Lol I thought the same thing! He gained a few between filming.

Comment

Tuned in

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post

Originally posted by 6.5CM View Post
          Lol I thought the same thing! He gained a few between filming.
          Guess him and Kirsten Dunst ain't doing too much cardio

Comment

Kinda slow. I liked it but felt it rode the breaking bad coattails.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
              Kinda slow. I liked it but felt it rode the breaking bad coattails.
              ... um.... uh..... cant tell if your serious...or drunk....or...ebh...

Comment

Not bad. The shoot out scene was cool.

Comment

I thought it was pretty decent. Rewatching BB now on Netflix and that show is still awesome the 2nd time through. It has been a few years so I've forgotten enough to keep me on my toes. In my top couple tv series of all time. Sopranos is up there for me too.

Comment

Originally posted by Raypo View Post
                    Not bad. The shoot out scene was cool.
                    That was a **** good shoot out scene, I rewinded it to watch it again

Comment

I'm watching the series now but already watched El Camino. How did Jesse get all those scars on his back?

Comment

Originally posted by Conway View Post
                        I'm watching the series now but already watched El Camino. How did Jesse get all those scars on his back?
                        How in gods green earth can a sane person spoil things so badly for themselves....

I liked it. Little slow but good to see Jesse get out

Comment

Meh. Way too rushed. Maybe Jesse and Dexter can meet up and become lumberjack buddies.

Comment

I watched it a few days ago and enjoyed it. Wrapped up everything and felt good to see Jesse do well after all that.

I enjoyed it enough to start watching the series for the first time in a while. Starting season 3 now....

One of the best ever.

Comment

Working...
                            X