Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It’s time!!!!!! The final leg of the grand slam.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Braindoc went to work on me today but i am alive and kicking!!!! I’ll be following everyone’s bowseason while I recover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad the surgery went well! Hope you have a fast recovery

Comment

I did slip out Sunday and Monday for one last hunt and knocked down two critters with my bow.

Comment

Attaboy Doc! Nice animals

Hope the recovery goes well for ya

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post

Braindoc went to work on me today but i am alive and kicking!!!! I’ll be following everyone’s bowseason while I recover.

Prayers for a speedy recovery!

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post

Glad to hear everything went well. Hope to see you back on your feet soon. We need our live thread fix this season!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Great hunts and thanks for letting us follow along on all of them. Get well soon!

Comment

Feeling better today! Now just need to recover and get back to hunting. I might try the crossbow here in 3-4 weeks.

Comment

Take care of yourself, Doc, heal up and don’t push it, you’ll be good as new in no time!

Comment

Glad all went well with the surgery. Will be praying for a complete recovery first. Speedy recovery 2nd.

Comment

Glad the surgery went well.

Comment

I think you should keep those socks for the next LDP pic!!

Comment

As usual I am late to the party. Congrats on a couple awesome hunts and trophies. Junior isn’t looking like a little boy anymore. Crazy how fast that happened.
                            Praying for a swift and uncomplicated recovery from the surgery.

Comment

I’m doing well postop. Already bored!!!! Just doing things around the house and catching up on my journal articles. I think the dogs are better at lounging and recovering than I am!!!!

Comment

glad to hear doc. are you and the family heading to Star S this year?

Comment

Working...
                                X