• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
    But did you even go look

Pffft heck no ants gotta eat too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fling em View Post
      So a week or so after I committed my first crime(shooting a javi at 86 yards, not spending the rest of the night searching for him, therefore I couldn't eat him as well as have a full body mount, but then bragging about it), I killed this diamond back rattlesnake with a extension chainsaw.
      Is that a crime or do I get a consolation prize or some of my street cred back since we did skin it, filet some of the meat off, fried it then ate it? Plus I then put the skin on a board?

Am I good now?

[ATTACH]943235[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]943236[/ATTACH]

Thats it...your going to hell.

Comment

So a week or so after I committed my first crime(shooting a javi at 86 yards, not spending the rest of the night searching for him, therefore I couldn't eat him as well as have a full body mount, but then bragging about it), I killed this diamond back rattlesnake with a extension chainsaw.
        Is that a crime or do I get a consolation prize or some of my street cred back since we did skin it, filet some of the meat off, fried it then ate it? Plus I then put the skin on a board?

Am I good now?

[ATTACH]943235[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]943236[/ATTACH]
        With a chainsaw he said!! Yes!! I owe you a beer haha

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          Pffft heck no ants gotta eat too

I’m offended.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
            Thats it...your going to hell.

Dang it! I was hoping I had done some good for a change!

Comment

Am I good now?

[ATTACH]943235[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]943236[/ATTACH]

Welllllll you almost dig yourself out until you put his skin on a board and not a belt... back to the hole

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                With a chainsaw he said!! Yes!! I owe you a beer haha
                It was that or a 270! I know a chainsaw wasn't the most ethical choice but I'll live with my decision!

Comment

Welllllll you almost dig yourself out until you put his skin on a board and not a belt... back to the hole

****it!

Comment

Only if you threw said chainsaw like a spear...

Comment

What brand chainsaw

Comment

It was that or a 270! I know a chainsaw wasn't the most ethical choice but I'll live with my decision!
                        Haha. Send it!!

Comment

What brand chainsaw

Kobalt! FWIW, it's a bad SOB!

Comment

We come down there every year and hunt them. It costs a us about 2000.00 ea after all is said and done. We are down there 10 days, and it’s the best 10 days of hunting I’ve ever had. We make every effort to find every one we hit, and we eat every one of them also. But I know they are not liked by a lot of people there, as they tell us if we want a couple extra shoot them. And they shoot them in the guts to keep them off there deer corn. I don’t have any thing against what they do, I mind my own business, but dang I like eating them, I wish they were bigger so we would get more meat for the money. ( won’t make it down this year, cant afford it, and it really really sucks. I look forward to that hunt more then any other) So don’t shoot them all, leave use some please !

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                              We come down there every year and hunt them. It costs a us about 2000.00 ea after all is said and done. We are down there 10 days, and it’s the best 10 days of hunting I’ve ever had. We make every effort to find every one we hit, and we eat every one of them also. But I know they are not liked by a lot of people there, as they tell us if we want a couple extra shoot them. And they shoot them in the guts to keep them off there deer corn. I don’t have any thing against what they do, I mind my own business, but dang I like eating them, I wish they were bigger so we would get more meat for the money. ( won’t make it down this year, cant afford it, and it really really sucks. I look forward to that hunt more then any other) So don’t shoot them all, leave use some please !
                              I've never been one to intentionally injure/gut shoot an animal. I dont like it but it's none of my business what other people do. When it comes to deer, you can bet your *** I wouldn't take an 86 yard shot and whatever the distance of the shot, buck or doe, I'm going to do whatever it takes to recover the animal! Me and a buddy spent over 6 hours looking for a buck in Junction. Luckily we found him!

Comment

I shot my buck this year, with my bow, at 34 yards, sitting in the exact spot I was in when I shot the javi. I made a fairly good shot on him but somehow, in that 1/4 of a second, the buck dropped 12"+ and rolled hard to the left. My arrow hit high and he had rolled so far that the arrow exited out of the top of his back! Since I injuries the buck, I was committed to him and I switched over to the rifle to in order to improve the odds of putting him down!

I was going to post the video and ask some questions about what people thought of the whole ordeal but after this thread, I dont think I'll be doing it!

Comment

Working...
                                X