a dios America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a dios America

The U.S. should reopen itself to migration, amnesties, refugees, asylum seekers, and more temporary workers, Mexico's ambassador said.

The United States should reopen itself to migration, amnesties, refugee inflows, asylum seekers, and more temporary contract workers, Mexico’s ambassador to the United States said Tuesday.

The U.S. immigration system “has to be based on facts and realities,” Ambassador Martha Bárcena Coqui told a forum arranged by the National Immigration Forum

Bring each and every one of the productive people that want to come contribute to the USA. Screen them, make them pay taxes, make them be productive, nobody has any issues. You mess up, see ya. You evade taxes, see ya. Simple as that. There's some facts and realities for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
      Bring each and every one of the productive people that want to come contribute to the USA. Screen them, make them pay taxes, make them be productive, nobody has any issues. You mess up, see ya. You evade taxes, see ya. Simple as that. There's some facts and realities for everyone.
      With as many people we have unemployed and soon to be...no thanks to covid lockdown over reach, the last thing we need is another flood of "migrants" and H1B workers.

But alas, "America First" was just too racist and xenophobic for most to grasp.

Comment

sure! and Mexico ought to allow it's people to own firearms.

Comment

flashback

Comment

Ahh....We're FULL!

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
              sure! and Mexico ought to allow it's people to own firearms.
              Look into Mexico’s immigration laws, if we did half of what they do/require the liberal heads would explode.

Comment

Bring back Ellis Island and I’d be ok with that.

At the same time vigorously enforce our borders and stop ALL trying to enter illegally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Bring back Ellis Island and I’d be ok with that.

At the same time vigorously enforce our borders and stop ALL trying to enter illegally.

That’s the caveat. If you’re caught still trying to enter illegally... You’re permanently expelled.

Comment

That’s the caveat. If you’re caught still trying to enter illegally... You’re permanently expelled.

I’m ok with that too.

Follow the rules and there won’t be a problem.

Comment

Why even discuss this? One has to know by now they will not make it harder in any way shape or form for people to enter this Country. They will make it easier and easier.

Comment

Same with the employers.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                          Same with the employers.
                          Dang sure need to get those folks.
                          But I can understand their predicament. Gov. Pays Americans sill to sit on their asses so business probably has a hard time filling some spots.
                          If we lived in reality there would be NO unemployment past 30-45 days and NO welfare system for anyone who was not credibility disabled

Comment

I’m actually reading a book on aging demographics and the demographics of America are aging at a rate where we need more working age people to maintain economic growth and to ensure proper funding for retirees in the coming years. Let them come, make them citizens, pay taxes and encourage job creation. Every Mexican I know that is here works harder than most Americans. Not all of them are drug dealers and rapist lol.

Comment

Ram04- maybe check unemployment numbers right now. While I agree on some aspects you gotta understand economics. None are being documented so chances ofpaying taxes are basically zero. That book factor in that taxes being paid by working class also must pay for resources for the undocumented class or did it skip that chapter?

Comment

Working...
                              X