Tarrant County turns BLUE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tarrant County turns BLUE

First time since 1960 Tarrant County turned blue. Could it be because the Election Commissionaire work for Scamatic voting software? Scamatic has ties to Dominion and foreign countries like Venezuela and China.

Tarrant County, Texas turned blue this year, three days after election day, for the first time since the 1960s. Interesting information about Tarrant County has been lighting up social media and we thought we'd share it. Heider Garcia was hired as the Tarrant County Elections Administrator in 2

Call me a skeptic but this doesn't pass the sniff test.

A FORMER MANAGER FOR SMARTMATIC AND PREVIOUS RESIDENT OF CALIFORNIA IS CURRENTLY THE ELECTIONS ADMINISTRATOR IN REPUBLICAN TARRANT COUNTY TEXAS WHERE BIDEN GOT 42% MORE VOTES THAN HILLARY!

Comment

dang...now it really doesn't pass the sniff test. How in tarnation did they get those positions in Tarrant County to begin with?

I have a sneaky suspension a lot of officials wallets got a whole lot fatter.

Comment

Democrats are like rust, they never rest and they only bring about decay.

Comment

This really explains a lot.
          Think of all the huge Trump support throughout the year leading up to the election. Huge rallies, parades, boat parades, & flags strewn across the countryside. No way in H*** a TEXAS county fell to a demonrat. The only way this could have happened is FRAUD.
          People living in that county should be demanding a hand recount of the paper ballots.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
            This really explains a lot.
            Think of all the huge Trump support throughout the year leading up to the election. Huge rallies, parades, boat parades, & flags strewn across the countryside. No way in H*** a TEXAS county fell to a demonrat. The only way this could have happened is FRAUD.
            People living in that county should be demanding a hand recount of the paper ballots.
            95% probably know nothing of it.
            Probably 30% really don't care, if not more.

Comment

LoL
              Yeah the number of absentee ballots in Biden favor looks funny
              As a Forensic Accountant I'd call for an indepth review

If SP was smart she'd use cases/places like this as a case study to see if it was systematic wide spread fraud.

Texas won't give her any push back to recount our votes and do a electronic investigation

I should proposition SP and LW to join their Texas Division and run analysis on their behalf here.
              25% more votes overall were cast in Tarrant County vs 2016
              The uptick is mainly housed in all the absentee ballots
              Last edited by texansfan; 11-23-2020, 05:23 PM.

Comment

So what you are saying is a bunch of dead people voted.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                  LoL

If SP was smart she'd use cases/places like this as a case study to see if it was systematic wide spread fraud.

Texas won't give her any push back to recount our votes and do a electronic investigation

I should proposition SP and LW to join their Texas Division and run analysis on their behalf here.
                  I'd say recounting votes in Texas or any political subdivision of it solely for political purposes is a huge waste of taxpayer money.

If that sounds familiar it was Trump's argument in Michigan in 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                    So what you are saying is a bunch of dead people voted.
                    Stop with this propaganda!!!!

You don't know until you do an analysis
                    Because the same dead ppl you're saying voted for biden, dead people will have voted for Trump as Trump got a overall 25% increase of votes.

Just do the analysis and see what happens
                    It's right here in Texas so we get to control the narrative and cleanliness of the review

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                      I'd say recounting votes in Texas or any political subdivision of it solely for political purposes is a huge waste of taxpayer money.

let SP pay for it
                      That's why Trump axed her, right?
                      As to not comingle funds and also to give SP more free reign
                      I'd be willing to submit my $350 per billable hour services to the cause

Besides, the margin of defeat is too wide so public funding of a recount is not available in Tarrant county

Comment

FYI all that other qanon stuff yall are saying is pure craziness.
                        But these Tarrant County absentee ballot figures is something I can get behind and give yall credit for.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                          LoL

Haha, nobody looking for the Truth needs your useless "help."

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post

Political purpose? How about the sanctity of a free and fraud free election, as is guaranteed by our Constitutional Republic?

Where there’s smoke.....

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
                              Haha, nobody looking for the Truth needs your useless "help."
                              He actually is correct in that assessment. Surprisingly enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X