Need to get a student loan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to get a student loan

Senate Minority Leader Chuch Schumer is urging President-elect Joe Biden to bypass Congress and cancel billions of dollars in student loan debt.Download the FREE TrendingPolitics Mobile App so you never miss a Trump storySchumer is calling on Biden to sign an executive order to implement an FDR-styl... Login

Heck yeah.

We all should quit job and apply for 50000 in student loans.

Comment

You joke, but I bet there’s people out there that are going to do it.

Comment

I want a refund for my kids college tuition

Comment

I have paid off plenty of student loan. If this passes I guarantee I will be at my attorneys office filing a lawsuit to get payment.

Comment

Absolutely ridiculous - just more pandering to buy future votes. Taxes will increase so people are going to pay at least a portion of their own debt in some form, they just don't realize it. Just like minimum wage. Many folks will be worse off but they aren't informed enough to realize why. They will only blame small businesses when they are out of work, rather than the politicians that caused the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
              I want a refund for my kids college tuition
              I’d like that and one for their high school education also,that’s where I noticed the indoctrination started.

Comment

You have to buy votes one way or another. As someone who is paying on a student loan I find this ridiculous.

Comment

I don't owe much and it'll be finished next year. If this does get signed I may go ahead and pay mine off early.

Then I'm going to talk **** to every bum person I know that took a free 50k from the government(me, us, etc).

Comment

If they wanted to evaluate how much interest a person paid and apply that towards the balance I'd be OK with that.

Student loans paid for housing, food, car notes for some folks, TVs, computers, etc.

A blank wipe of 50k is highly irresponsible.

Comment

Working...
                    X