No announcement yet.

I’m not voting for Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proudly cast my vote for him a second time October 13th....

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      Disappointed in the content?
      He was referring to the title vs your known position.

Comment

Ive pretty much wrapped up this election for myself mentally and am staying away from politics until after the election. (with the slight exception to this forum here the there).

I have 2 set of eyes and half a decent brain to see the overwhelming massive support for Trump ...more support from so many different walks of life than I have ever seen for any other president in my lifetime. The same to eyes have seen the weakest support for any potential president in my lifetime with Biden and Kamala. I am done with polls, media, conspiracy theories, etc etc. I voted and I believe Trump will win from what I personally am witnessing.
        Trump 2020. Peace Out!

Comment

How specifically do you mean a vote for Trump is a vote for the 2nd?
          Pretty much everything else is a lock.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
            Look at Biden and Harris’ position on the 2nd. It’s pretty self explanatory.

Comment

What is your point? Trump is anti 2nd amendment? Care to elaborate?

Comment

Ironman I like what you tried to do there however I am voting for President Trump again because of lower taxes, the ability for our country to be energy independent (1.57 for diesel), MUCH less regulation, his support of our police, his apparent love for our country, his willingness to leave a great life and be harassed day after day by clowns in the media and on the streets, while I could go on I assume you get the picture. My uncle was a college grad engineer and his coal plant that he worked at was shut down by the previous administration, I hardly see American companies going under because of President Trumps regulations.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                  What is your point? Trump is anti 2nd amendment? Care to elaborate?
                  My point is to hear what other pro 2A conservatives think in regard to his positions on 2A issues like bump stocks and red flag laws.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                    Look at Biden and Harris’ position on the 2nd. It’s pretty self explanatory.
                    Why is every pro-Trump conservative's response to an issues question, "look at Biden?"

I want to know how a fellow 2A voter sees Trump's position on the issue, because it is important to me.

Comment

^^^^^^^

Terrifying...

Comment

Why is every pro-Trump conservative's response to an issues question, "look at Biden?"

I want to know how a fellow 2A voter sees Trump's position on the issue, because it is important to me.
                        Let me put it this way. The NRA fully supports Trump. 'Nough said.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                          Let me put it this way. The NRA fully supports Trump. 'Nough said.
                          After digging into it it sounds like he listened to reason!

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                            https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/#

^^^^^^^

Terrifying...
                            That's a whole lot of TERRIBLE!

Comment

I voted RED down the ballot today! Stood in the cold and wind over an hour, but I voted!

MAGA 2020!

Comment

well it's kinda like this; every time we give an inch they want a mile.

sure; no one wants a crazy *** with a weapon or the ability to buy one.

the problem is who gets to determine who is a crazy *** and how do they determine this? I for one don't want some crazy M.F. running around with a weapon; but i'll be the first one there with my 'Assault Weapons' to stop him.

Comment

Working...
                                X