No announcement yet.

2020/2021 east texas hunting thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Action died at legal light lol but they’re right there close at it one little slip up [emoji1374]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Same in Huntsville, 2 8 points im after where there last night. Small 8 and some doe there this morning for over 1 hr feeding. Cant wait till Saturday morning

Comment

Man I gotta pull the trigger and get a cell cam. I have to wait until I go to the deer woods to check my camera and sometimes the wait drives me crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by NewBallCoach View Post
          Man I gotta pull the trigger and get a cell cam. I have to wait until I go to the deer woods to check my camera and sometimes the wait drives me crazy.
          Been thinking the same thing, but how do you know which carrier to select? At&t or Verizon

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Anon1118 View Post
            Been thinking the same thing, but how do you know which carrier to select? At&t or Verizon

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
            whichever one has better signal in your area.

Comment

Originally posted by NewBallCoach View Post
              Don't do it. The work about half the time and just **** you off

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post

Same with any trail camera, at least with cell you know right away it isn't working. Nothing worse than being excited to check a camera after a few weeks to find it quit working 3 days in.

Where the cell cam ****** me off is sitting at work getting notifications or sitting on the wrong stand!

Comment

Weird mine work 95% no issues outside of the few i don’t have solars on dying running down every couple weeks..... the pros farrrrrrr our way the cons imo

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                    Weird mine work 95% no issues outside of the few i don’t have solars on dying running down every couple weeks..... the pros farrrrrrr our way the cons imo

[emoji817] Hunt smarter not harder

Comment

2020/2021 east texas hunting thread

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                      [emoji817] Hunt smarter not harder

Yup like I’ve told you before there’s times I’ve been walking to the stand and get a text my bucks beaten me there. Had i kept on going in like old times i would’ve blown him out without even knowing. The list of advantages it brings is a very long one and I’m sure you’re with me in saying it’s made us more successful on mature deer

Comment

Dude I've bought 2 coverts and had problems with both. I know they are the best but maybe I got a couple bad ones. Got 2 more in the mail today, try it again

Comment

Dude I've bought 2 coverts and had problems with both. I know they are the best but maybe I got a couple bad ones. Got 2 more in the mail today, try it again

I’ve got 8 all work fine also have a reveal which i really like... i don’t think I’ve ever heard of anyone having two not work simultaneously

Comment

I’ve got 8 all work fine also have a reveal which i really like... i don’t think I’ve ever heard of anyone having two not work simultaneously

One of them would even come on the other one quit about a month in . But I like the pictures I got. I'm not to tech savvy though [emoji3]. I believe the ones I got today are blackhawk. Wish me luck [emoji1696]

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                              Same with any trail camera, at least with cell you know right away it isn't working. Nothing worse than being excited to check a camera after a few weeks to find it quit working 3 days in.

Where the cell cam ****** me off is sitting at work getting notifications or sitting on the wrong stand!
                              Boy ain't that the truth

Comment

My #1 would’ve gotten it this morning [emoji15]

Comment

Working...
                                X