Under a Rock??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Under a Rock??

Have I been under a rock? I know ammo is impossible to find and has been for a while. I'm looking to get my wife a 7mm-08 rifle and can't find one anywhere online. Are guns impossible to find right now as well and I just haven't been looking? Any suggestions on where to look? I would like to get a Weatherby Vanguard but would also consider a Tikka or Browning. Preferably synthetic. If I have just been under a rock and I can forget about buying a gun sorry for not paying better attention.

Yes, you have.

Keep an eye out and you can probably find the rifle you're looking for. Ammo is a whole different story.

Comment

Find rifles for sale at GunBroker.com, the world's largest gun auction site. Get the rifles you want today from a trusted online source on GunBroker.com

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
        Yes, you have.

Keep an eye out and you can probably find the rifle you're looking for. Ammo is a whole different story.
        Well crap. I do have a little time and I have 7mm-08 ammo. I didn't think guns were as affected but I guess it is all manufacturing industries (just had the same issues finding a truck). I'll keep looking.

Thanks. I'll take a look.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
          Ammo is a whole different story.
          I've been looking on ammoseek.com for a specific type of ammo for over 2 months and coming up with noting day after day. Most days there's absolutely no 7mm-08 ammo at all.

I thought once hunting season wound down it would get better, and I was wrong.

Comment

Try ordering on Cabela’s. They’ll ship it to a store near you. That’s what we just did with a youth 6.5 creedmoor.

Comment

Try budsgunshop or tombstone tactical

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

There’s one currently listed in the classified section.

Weatherby vanguards for sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought a savage 308 at academy last week and they had several 6.5 in TC and savage.I had my REM 700 stolen out my truck last week I couldn’t find a REM replacement for any kind of reasonable price so I went ahead and picked up the savage it wasn’t my first choice it just doesn’t seem as quality of what I’m used to but so far it shoots lights out.So far my GF has shot 4 pigs since I got it Friday

Comment

I bought a savage 308 at academy last week and they had several 6.5 in TC and savage.I had my REM 700 stolen out my truck last week I couldn’t find a REM replacement for any kind of reasonable price so I went ahead and picked up the savage it wasn’t my first choice it just doesn’t seem as quality of what I’m used to but so far it shoots lights out.So far my GF has shot 4 pigs since I got it Friday

Comment

Originally posted by RedBear78 View Post
                      Thanks. I agree on the Savage. We have 3 of them for the kids and all shoot very well. I may check them out as well.

Comment

My mom is thinking about selling my Dad's Weatherby Vanguard 7mm-08. She'll not shoot it and he passed away a year ago. I'll ask her

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
                          My mom is thinking about selling my Dad's Weatherby Vanguard 7mm-08. She'll not shoot it and he passed away a year ago. I'll ask her
                          Thanks. Just shoot me a pm if it works out.

Comment

Sorry. She is giving it to my sister, who has wanted it for a long time.

Comment

Working...
                            X