More free money coming soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More free money coming soon.

Biden is trying to push through another $1,400 per person. This one should go to even college kids who missed the last one.

This is great news for drug dealers.

Printing all of this funny money is going to cause hyperinflation before he gets a chance to ruin small business at 15/hr.

Comment

There is nothing free.

This guy is going to kill the best country in the world. Just look at the ammo and gun prices on here.

Comment

Its funny how they opposed Trump at every turn for wanting to do this.

Comment

Specially combined with all the other drunken sailor expending they are proposing! and the one already approved!.

Comment

Sure hope they use the 2020 tax return this time. Missed out on the first two while the ex wife cashed in [emoji17].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm pretty sure they want all this money back when you file your taxes.

Comment

I can’t wait! I have so many things I wanna buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by walker View Post
                  i'm pretty sure they want all this money back when you file your taxes.
                  yep

Comment

Filed jointly at 144K. Nothing on the 1st stimulus and $260.00 on the second. Sure hope they are not expecting me to pay them what they say I am suppose to be getting. But government accounting is no way real world accounting.

Comment

Sweet, i am still waiting on my trump bucks to pay my taxes. Now i can get some joe bucks too. Crazy joe is going to have to hurry to spend as much as the trumpster though, probably why he is making an early start with the 1400

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
                        Sweet, i am still waiting on my trump bucks to pay my taxes. Now i can get some joe bucks too. Crazy joe is going to have to hurry to spend as much as the trumpster though, probably why he is making an early start with the 1400
                        Is this the 1400 to make this disbursement a full 2k as Trump requested two weeks ago. I thought the checks went out at 600 only? Or was the first payment last week for 2k?

Comment

As an old fart I will take it. Been paying in for 50 years are so. You young ones need to work two jobs to make sure I get my retirement and medicare paid for!

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                            Its funny how they opposed Trump at every turn for wanting to do this.
                            Rump wanted $2000. Pelosi got it passed in the House. Your folks in the Senate turned it down.

Don’t see how the house opposed it.

Comment

Originally posted by TxsBuda View Post
                              Rump wanted $2000. Pelosi got it passed in the House. Your folks in the Senate turned it down.

Don’t see how the house opposed it.
                              I think the Senate didn't approve because of all the pork in it.

Comment

Working...
                              X