Will People Ever Wake Up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as it disgusts me to say this, what if this is what it takes to make people finally wake up? What if the democraps destroying this country is the final step to wake up the masses as to what they're really about? I expect them to destroy the economy, allow millions upon millions illegally here to become 'citizens', raise taxes to insane amounts, kick Joe out & make Hoe the POTUS, kill small businesses, oppress minorities but disguise it as helping them, abuse the 1A, crap on the 2A & stomp all over our Constitution. I also expect this to not take very long @ all, <4 years.

Will this FINALLY be enough for the rest of America to see the light?

We are headed for Venezuela 2.0 unless something drastic happens.

Comment

If so, it will be too late.

Comment

It's too late. Buy ammo and pray

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post

Lots of it

Comment

Nope. Too many people on both sides are happy enough to have a job and a home to sleep in.

Comment

I talked to a lady that works at our gym. She’s from Venezuela. Her father in law was a die hard Chavanista. The stripped the citizens of their weapons first. Not a problem for him. Then there was a knock on his door. They informed the very person that supported them that “you have too much property. The government is confiscating 50% of it”. And they did.
              The lady’s original plan was to come here, learn English, and return to their homeland. They went back once and found out what happened to her father in law. They came back up here and never went back. She was so worried about the election and it appears that her fears are well founded.
              Hold on folks. Things are gonna get worse before they get better. Got a caravan from Honduras fighting their way up from Guatemala as I write.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
                Nope. Too many people on both sides are happy enough to have a job and a home to sleep in.
                These knuckleheads raise taxes on business owners that make more than 400k a year and businesses start getting shut down then these people, many of which are employees, may not have that job...and the home may go as well...

Comment

I'm a strong advocate of turning off the power for 2 weeks to straighten things out

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post

This right here. Just read the other threads the moderate folks continue to say “it does not bother me or my check book”!

How much more masses do we need. 72 million voted for a better future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post

And be ready to get mean! REAL mean!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                        And be ready to get mean! REAL mean!
                        Like, “kick em in the shins” mean?

Comment

Yep we have an old guard of Republicans fighting a new age of Democrats and they can’t adapt. We still have the “let’s meet in the middle” mindset and the dems have the win at all costs” mindset and they are kicking us in the balls. We see screwed, just read through the posts on tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
                            Like, “kick em in the shins” mean?
                            More like “kick em in the taint and bite em on the nose” mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                              More like “kick em in the taint and bite em on the nose” mean.

Comment

Working...
                              X