Socking big blues"driftsock 101"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killerbee View Post
    Some toads there!!! I used to fish wrist point and around that area a lot during the spring. Loaded up on box fish but never caught and toads. Proally the time of year and the way I was fishing at the time. Thanks for the advice. I will give it a go if I can ever get some big shad. Do you do any good on cut bluegill.
    Yes sir
    Preferred bait of choice, but we leave em whole, fillet from the tail to the belly, so the fillets flop around.
    Flapper rig is what we call it.
    White bass work better than anything if someone happens to leave a bunch on the boat ramp .
    If you're ever down this way, shoot me a PM and I'll let you know how the bite is, and send you some coordinates if you want.
    You have electronics and know how to use em so it wouldn't be hard for you to find the points of interest I'm talking about.
    Keep making them videos.
    You seem to always be enjoying yourself .

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
      Thanks for posting this Billy. We talked about this several months ago, as soon as I get the wife healed up, ima ready to get back on the water and use my sock.

Still wanna go fishing with you , and catch some big ones.

Love the sound of freedom in the morning, even if’n it does get loud. [emoji106][emoji16]
      Hope your wife gets well soon. Come on bud, best two months of the year are going now!

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
        Yes sir
        Preferred bait of choice, but we leave em whole, fillet from the tail to the belly, so the fillets flop around.
        Flapper rig is what we call it.
        White bass work better than anything if someone happens to leave a bunch on the boat ramp .
        If you're ever down this way, shoot me a PM and I'll let you know how the bite is, and send you some coordinates if you want.
        You have electronics and know how to use em so it wouldn't be hard for you to find the points of interest I'm talking about.
        Keep making them videos.
        You seem to always be enjoying yourself .
        Thanks man! I will take you up on that! I have wanted to try that tawok big water for awhile now. A nudge in the right direction would be appreciated and extremely helpful! I dont have a lot of range in the yak but not scared of big water either. Thanks for watching, yall should start making some video of those toads!

Comment

That's really cool and looks like fun.
          I'm just trying to imagine which piece of high dollar gear I'd lose overboard first!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
            That's really cool and looks like fun.
            I'm just trying to imagine which piece of high dollar gear I'd lose overboard first!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
            Anything not leashed or strapped to ya! Lmao
            Ask me how I know!

Comment

Working...
            X