This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    was Zeke's Oline was mostly on the sideline as well? I need to go back and check

Zeke could still triple up Pollards numbers with Pollards Oline out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
      Zeke could still triple up Pollards numbers with Pollards Oline out there.

Comment

Well, I got to watch a replay of the game last night. Think it was early in 2nd quarter, score was 14-7. What I saw, Dak was throwing some well placed long balls. Having time to make reads and not under any pressure. He looked real good.
        But, I will hold out for judgement till they play a team that will put pressure on him.

Comment

Their play calling has gotten so much better with Kellen Moore. A lot of movement before snap, that I think helps Dak out. Pretty good article on it -

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
            Ol gunsmoke rode in on Jimmy Johnson's coattails. Then the dynasty fell apart as Jerrah started trying to be the coach.
            No, it was the salary cap. He had the best team money could buy. Yes, I know they drafted a boat load of players, but he had the money to pay and keep them. Cowboys and 49ers had the largest payroll and they were the two best teams, probably why the salary cap came about.

Jerry did probably try to be the GM and tell his coaches what he wanted, but they just run out of talent.

Jimmy J didn't do just a whole lot at Miami.

Some how, someone taught the Jones how to draft lately. They had built a pretty strong offense, although not spectacular, with offensive linemen.
            It worries me, for down the road, about spending all the money on RB. It's fine for now. Maybe they laid down a good contract so it won't hamper them a few years from now. They are gonna have to spend more and bigger money on more signings now tho.

The playcalling was better for this one week than it has been before, or at least the receivers route tree was a bit more creative. I'm gonna have to see 4-6 games before I say "the play calling has been so much better".
            Last edited by hpdrifter; 09-11-2019, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
              I still feel he is about in the middle of the pack from a talent standpoint , that is why he has to have a great cast around him. You two guys just want to argue, I bet both of you got A's in debate class . Did you also hear what Mike had to say about running the ball and Zeke ? He said it won't work without him. Any running back will work is bs, I think the great Pollard had 16 carries for 28 yards, that was after the Giants were pretty much beat down. Ok so now that we agree that Dak can win it all y'all want to start arguing about the coaches or cheer leaders ?

You really using the yardage pollard got in garbage run out the clock time in your argument?

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                You really using the yardage pollard got in garbage run out the clock time in your argument?

I was poking fun at Smart and Dale, but since you bring it up, that is when a running back gets a lot of easy yards, when a team is beat down and has no chance of winning.

Comment

I was poking fun at Smart and Dale, but since you bring it up, that is when a running back gets a lot of easy yards, when a team is beat down and has no chance of winning.

Or its when the defense knows the Cowboys are going to run it to run the clock down and they stack the box. If Pollard got 100 yards you'd be screaming "it was garbage time yards! Doesn't count!"

Comment

Or its when the defense knows the Cowboys are going to run it to run the clock down and they stack the box. If Pollard got 100 yards you'd be screaming "it was garbage time yards! Doesn't count!"
                    The box was stacked pretty much the entire game, at least when Zeke was in there. I really doubt the team gave a **** when the score was 35-14 or whatever it was. I can hear the defense saying " hey they have a rookie phenom in there, we have to stop him from getting yards " And you are so wrong, if Pollard would have rushed for 100 yards I would be dancing in the streets.

Comment

The box was stacked pretty much the entire game, at least when Zeke was in there. I really doubt the team gave a **** when the score was 35-14 or whatever it was. I can hear the defense saying " hey they have a rookie phenom in there, we have to stop him from getting yards " And you are so wrong, if Pollard would have rushed for 100 yards I would be dancing in the streets.

Come on Papa Elliott!! Tell the truth!..

Comment

Come on Papa Elliott!! Tell the truth!..
                        A $ $

Comment

Let’s beat some redskin arse!!

Go Boys Go!!

Comment

Skins starting Peterson at RB. It would be just like the Cowboys to let him go for 160 and 3 TDs.[emoji23]

Comment

Not that there’s some tape of the Cowboys new offense available to opposing DC’s, let’s see how they look today. Dare I say the Redskins will be a better test then the Giants?

Comment

Great first game, but too early to say how good the season goes

Comment

Working...
                                X