Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He keeps hitting those mid range to deep receivers and his credit will sky rocket.

He sure showed me some improvement this past weekend. That's for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      He will never get the credit he deserves from some people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like we are talking about Romo too..

Comment

Dear Lord people Dak is VERY GOOD!!!! Get over it he is the man! You don’t like it go butt a stump! He will very soon sign a multimillion dollar contract that will make him the Cowboys QB for the next 8 or so years. He ain’t going anywhere!
        H@ll he just has his best game of his career with a perfect passer rating and people still don’t get it! Dear Baby Jesus!!
        Last edited by Killer; 09-10-2019, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
          Dear Lord people Dak is VERY GOOD!!!! Get over it he is the man! You don’t like it go butt a stump! He will very soon sign a multimillion dollar contract that will make him the Cowboys QB for the next 8 or so years. He ain’t going anywhere!
          H@ll he just has his best game of his career with a perfect passer rating and people still don’t get it! Dear Baby Jesus!!
          It was ONE game!!!
          I'd say the jury is still out!!!
          What's that sayin.
          Oh yeah, a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then!!!

Comment

Do we always talk in exclamation marks!!!!!!!!?????

He showed signs of being **** good this past game in ALL facets. He wasn't always very good in the past with his decision making and downfield accuracy consistency. Jon Kitna looks like he worked some QB guru magic with him in the offseason and he looked the part of the total package against the Giants. He was making quick decisions and throwing some dimes which hasn't always been the case. I'm **** excited but I'm going to wait and see a few more games before I start crowning him.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Do we always talk in exclamation marks!!!!!!!!?????

He showed signs of being **** good this past game in ALL facets. He wasn't always very good in the past with his decision making and downfield accuracy consistency. Jon Kitna looks like he worked some QB guru magic with him in the offseason and he looked the part of the total package against the Giants. He was making quick decisions and throwing some dimes which hasn't always been the case. I'm **** excited but I'm going to wait and see a few more games before I start crowning him.
              Last year I believe Dak was the 2nd most sacked QB in the NFL, that's with a great o-line as well. Most of those were hanging onto the ball too long or turning into the tackler instead of away. So far this year I've seen one or two plays where old Dak was coming out but for the most part that looks to be really improved. I'm also very excited about him having Cooper and Cobb to throw too as well. I understand it was only the Giants but those two were able to get nice and open so if that continues we may see a much better version of Dak out there this year.

Comment

Yes agreed ..Cobb is a major upgrade over Beasley imo. That dude can still scoot and catch the ball. Plus he doesn't look like a kid running with a watermelon size football like Beasley id so hopefully he stays healthy..

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                  Last year I believe Dak was the 2nd most sacked QB in the NFL, that's with a great o-line as well. Most of those were hanging onto the ball too long or turning into the tackler instead of away. So far this year I've seen one or two plays where old Dak was coming out but for the most part that looks to be really improved. I'm also very excited about him having Cooper and Cobb to throw too as well. I understand it was only the Giants but those two were able to get nice and open so if that continues we may see a much better version of Dak out there this year.
                  This is revisionist history. That line was BAD most of last year. The numbers are out there, the majority of the sacks he took last year were on the line, which was injured, young, undersized.

Not to mention the predictable play calls, with zero imagination.

Comment

2019 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Didn’t Dak have like 8 games in a row or something like that of under 200 yards passing just last year? I’m going to tap the brakes on calling him great, but I sure the helI hope Sunday wasn’t just a mirage.

Comment

You can tap the brakes but he still is going to be the man. He ain’t going anywhere. Had he not fallen out of the sky in the fourth round on an after thought pick we probably would still have our OC at quarterback for us either starting or backup if his leg allowed. Point being who would Jerry have got that is better? You know how many years it’s been since Aikman was drafted?
                      And I agree completely Cobb is a heck of an upgrade over The Little White Honkey. Heck the stiff arm from Cobb showed that. Beasley was always looking for the ground asap. Heck every receiver is an upgrade from what they started with last year with the receivers by committee BS.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                        Didn’t Dak have like 8 games in a row or something like that of under 200 yards passing just last year? I’m going to tap the brakes on calling him great, but I sure the helI hope Sunday wasn’t just a mirage.

Dak is not great, he may never be great, great QB's do not need great lines, great backs, great receivers to win games, they also have a defense that could very well be great, Dak has fallen into a great situation and I believe he will make the best of it, I really like him, I bet he will get him a SB before it is all over.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                          Dak is not great, he may never be great, great QB's do not need great lines, great backs, great receivers to win games, they also have a defense that could very well be great, Dak has fallen into a great situation and I believe he will make the best of it, I really like him, I bet he will get him a SB before it is all over.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

D'boys offense kinda looked like a pro team this past weekend.
                            Of course, the defense kinda had holes in it. That running back, gettin old and can't remember his name and Landry's ghost seems to snubbed me lately, sure gobbled up some yards.

I do believe they will get better thru the year tho.

I still don't have much faith in the DLine, seems no one seals the corners anymore. The way DBs close on the LOS these days, maybe it's not a big deal, but it seems they leave some gaping holes.

Still gonna be rough year tho, they have a pretty tough schedule.

Comment

You can tap the brakes but he still is going to be the man. He ain’t going anywhere. Had he not fallen out of the sky in the fourth round on an after thought pick we probably would still have our OC at quarterback for us either starting or backup if his leg allowed. Point being who would Jerry have got that is better? You know how many years it’s been since Aikman was drafted?
                              And I agree completely Cobb is a heck of an upgrade over The Little White Honkey. Heck the stiff arm from Cobb showed that. Beasley was always looking for the ground asap. Heck every receiver is an upgrade from what they started with last year with the receivers by committee BS.

Well they had a pretty good quarterback between Aikman and Prescott.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                                Wow! I guess when Troy went 1-15 he was not great either. I will agree he is in a great position but you still need talent, great leadership and good decision making to win as a QB in the NFL and especially to win playoff games.

Comment

Working...
                                X