Where to buy Kuiu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy Kuiu?

Is it only available from their website? I can't find where they list any retailers near me.

Online only, no middle man, it’s their business model.

Comment

Online direct from their website only. And make sure you buy a size or two bigger than you normally wear...

Comment

As said online only.
        They will charge you to send the wrong size back and forth. I have started getting more SKRE gear its a bit cheaper and holds up much more than my kuiu gear. And you do not get charged sending the wrong size back and forth.

Comment

Up size 2 sizes if you want it a little loose. Its comfortable and very durable clothing.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

You used to be able to buy it at champion ranch north of Brady Texas. I believe one of only 2 retail location in The USA.

Comment

It is an athletic fit which I prefer. I wear my normal size for base layers. I size up for anything else. Incredibly light and has kept me warm in anything Texas/Oklahoma has thrown at me. I really like it

They send you a return shipping label if it doesn’t fit. I believe it’ll cost $8 to return and send another size.

Comment

Did they close their store front in Cali? I know for a fact that had a store however I cant remember which city it was in.

Comment

they will deduct like $8-10 for shipping if you have to exchange but their customer service is great. i love their gear so I don't mind paying it. after you order once or twice you know to order up a size or two depending on what you want.

Comment

There are a couple Face Book buying groups where you can snag some
                    Gear slightly discounted.

Comment

Working...
                    X