Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any plumbers in the Kingwood/humble area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any plumbers in the Kingwood/humble area?

My normal guy has covid. Busted copper pipe somewhere in the ceiling. Flooded the master bedroom thru ceiling fan outlet and also coming out of the wall outlets. Got the water shut off. Thanks. No power and no water now.

This too shall pass.

That sucks.
    Try Burke family plumbing

Comment

That sucks!!!!!!!

Comment

No cops moonlight as plumbers?

Comment

Dang man, hate to hear that. Sucks

Comment

Dang it. So sorry

Comment

Dang. Sorry Chew. I had one bust over the garage. I was just thankful I wasn't over the living area. Good luck brother.

Comment

Got a guy coming tomorrow. he's going to have to cut sheetrock to trace the pipe to the break . Going to be a mess.

Thanks to Doug for picking up about 100 lbs of soaked quilts, blankets, sheets taking them back to his house to wash and dry. What a lifesaver. also brought us some gas this morning for the generator.

Comment

Dang...sorry to hear Bobby. Sucks

Comment

**** man that sucks . I got busted lines under my house . But you are in a hell of a lot worse shape then I am .

Comment

That sucks.

Call me of your guy can't find parts in the craziness. My brother works for a commercial plumbing company and has connections

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        My normal guy has covid. Busted copper pipe somewhere in the ceiling. Flooded the master bedroom thru ceiling fan outlet and also coming out of the wall outlets. Got the water shut off. Thanks. No power and no water now.

This too shall pass.

Had the same thing happen. It’s not 100%, but try crimping the pipe and JB welding the seam. Able to at least keep water on and deal with a slight drip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang Bobby...sorry to hear that. Hang in there. 4 of our neighbors had the same thing happen today in Katy.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	9B597ECA-93A3-4084-A92E-7B9370CC3DBF.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	24644817
                            I am in waters edge and feel your pain. We finally got power but this guy can fix anything!!

Comment

Dang Chew....I'm with you but mine is a CPVC line on Master...caught it quickly thank God. Couldn't find any 1/2 cpvc couplings anywhere today. Every contractor in the area was in lowes and Home Depot....and Community hardware was closed.

Good luck bro.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X