Karma 35 years later.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karma 35 years later.

One of our favorite pastimes as a teenage comes back to bite me in the arse. Dang kids.

Broke the bang rotten post also.

At least they didn't tie a rope to the truck bumper and rope it going about 20mph.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Lol. I used explosives. I'm old enough that when you were a kid you could still buy legit m-80s that would bulge them and blow the door off.

Comment

Man. Same here. My payback struck literally a week after buying my property. Couldn't even get mad. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
        Man. Same here. My payback struck literally a week after buying my property. Couldn't even get mad. Lol
        Nope. Part of me wants to find the kids responsible just to show them the right way to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by hoggslayer View Post
          nope. Part of me wants to find the kids responsible just to show them the right way to do it. :d
          lol.

Comment

This is great. Brings back memories

Comment

Ahhhh, I call that the Slow burn.

Comment

Lol

Comment

There is a huge mystery going on in my neighborhood.
                  People are getting 2-4am Amazon deliveries at random houses over Christmas break.
                  The delivery guys always wear hoodies from the Ring Video investigations.
                  They are never in the same car. Big red flag for the victims trying to figure out who did this and why.

When the packages are opened each was filled up with feces. No note. Just feces.

No one can figure out its just bored high school kids that are re-inventing the flaming bag of fece prank.

Seeing your dented mailbox brought a smile to my face. There is hope for this generation.

Comment

Originally posted by hoggslayer View Post
                    nope. Part of me wants to find the kids responsible just to show them the right way to do it. :d
                    lol!

Comment

I spent many days in shop class building metal mailbox guards. Then we would go out on the weekend and create a market for them.
                      Last edited by Hoggslayer; 12-31-2020, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Guess I’m not the only one who did things I’m not proud of.

Comment

Nope. Never did anything like that...

Comment

All you can do is laugh

Comment

That’s funny. I had to get a waiver when I joined the Army from a ticket from a dog catcher - don’t remember the actual charge but it was basically impeding him from doing his duties (my dog got out and he wanted me to call the dog over so he could take him to the pound - 17 year old me told him to f-off and he wasn’t taking my dog). Another guy got some kind of a ticket for driving his buddies around while they smashed mail boxes - his story was he didn’t drink so he figured it was best if he drove so his buddies wouldn’t be driving drunk.

The Colonel shook his head, signed out waivers, and said welcome to the Army; you two idiots might just be dumb enough to become great soldiers.

Comment

Working...
                              X