Will Biden’s latest gaffe be his last?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Biden’s latest gaffe be his last?

"Yes, yes," Biden responded. "And by the way, what you all know, but most people don’t know, unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”

He basically said all black folk are the same. If that doesent sum up the Dem Plantation mentality, I don’t know what does.

But I’ll guess it’s not picked up widely by the media and is swept under the rug.

Originally posted by Playa View Post
    "Yes, yes," Biden responded. "And by the way, what you all know, but most people don’t know, unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”

He basically said all black folk are the same. If that doesent sum up the Dem Plantation mentality, I don’t know what does.

But I’ll guess it’s not picked up widely by the media and is swept under the rug.
    How many Africans do we have in our country?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      How many Africans do we have in our country?
      As a percentage, not many. And I would suspect those that are here, love our country.

Comment

No

Comment

not even close

Comment

MSM wouldn't care if Trump said the same thing. Still would be swept under the rug.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              MSM wouldn't care if Trump said the same thing. Still would be swept under the rug.
              BS

Comment

Nope

Comment

Folks, this was NOT a GAFF! This is EXACTLY how the DemoKrauts think. THAT's why they cannot allow Bibbling to debate anyone, anywhere! They aren't afraid of his "gaffs". They are afraid of just this sort of thing, telling the American public live on national TV what the DemoKrauts real plan is and how they operate... Bibbling isn't smart enough now to check himself. Hell right now, he doesn't even realize what he said is a problem!

Comment

Democrats are so racist they don't even try to hide it.

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post
                      Democrats are so racist they don't even try to hide it.

DJ

And their supporters turn a blind eye to it .

Comment

If Trump said it; He'd be soooooooo divisive.

Comment

Not to take the senile old man's side on this, but I think what he meant was that Cubans , Mexicans from Mexico, Hondurans, El Salvadorans, Guatemalans, Puerto Ricans, et al. are all lumped together as latinos and they all come from a different culture with different points of view. But whatever helps sink his boat is good for me.

Comment

Minimal repercussion.
                            "If you have a problem figuring out if you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.” JB
                            If he can say this and be OK..... Nobody gives a hoot what he says. Nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by wdtorque View Post
                              Minimal repercussion.
                              "If you have a problem figuring out if you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.” JB
                              If he can say this and be OK..... Nobody gives a hoot what he says. Nobody.
                              Agreed. If you're okay with that one, nothing will sway you.

Comment

Working...
                              X