Blazin Saddles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XBowHunterMike View Post
    [ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt3GBlVjUd0"]“I didn’t get a harrumph” - Blazing Saddles - YouTube[/ame]

Harumph!

Comment

You better watch your asse!

Comment

my previous shirt like this has holes and stains on it. my new one should be here next week! ordered 2 this time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	near.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	24625657

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunterMike View Post
          I wash born here, an I wash raished here, and dad gum it, I am gonna die here, an no sidewindin bushwackin, hornswaglin, cracker croaker is gonna rouin me bishen cutter.
          You know too many lines from this movie.

This is crazy funny.

Comment

[ATTACH]1013809[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by 4wheels View Post
              You know too many lines from this movie.

This is crazy funny.

This is my number one movie!!

This really has been the best and funnest thread I have seen on TBH in the short time I’ve been on here.

Comment

Taggart! Your hurt?
                Oh Mr Lamarr that ole uppity N!@#$r hit me in the head with a shovel. I sure hope you find it, way deep in your heart, to hang him by his neck til he was dead....Got'em locked up right downstairs.
                Consider it done Taggart.
                Boris!...Oh Boris! I have a special. When can you fit him in?

Comment

So many phrases came out of this movie that are used today. I'd venture to say MOST people dont even know they came from this movie. Wish I had the time to put a list together.

Comment

Original Theatrical Movie Poster from 1974

One of my prized possessions. it hangs in my office, actually leaning up against wall so you can see it as soon as you walk in

Framed Original Theatrical Movie Poster from 1974. I tracked it down at a place that specialized in original movie theater posters. its actually pretty thick clothy type paper. I bought the Blazing Saddles and a Patton poster and had that one framed for my dad. I have owned it for at least 20 years
                    Attached Files

Comment

Watch Blazing Saddles and Tombstone every year at the deer lease.

Comment

Taggart is hilarious. I love that movie.....unless it's the censored version that they play on t.v. The censored version sucks.

Comment

We were installing Dish Network years ago. After the initial download the first channel to pop up had Blazing Saddles on and it was the fart scene. The older couple had the remote so i couldn't change the channel. I think we all had tears on our shirts from laughing so hard.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                            doubtful but ill buy you a six pack if you can prove it.
                            Just seen this tisk tisk lil boi. Ill take a 6 er of Bud light talls.

Comment

Believe it. If i say I caught a chicken dipping snuff look under his wing for the can. No reason to make fake friends on here.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Simply one of the best movies ever!

Comment

Working...
                                X