NY AG Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NY AG Announcement

The NY AG says she has a significant national announcement in the next few minutes. Supposedly Trumps tax records were turned over yesterday.

Either way I'm curious to see what she's going to say.

I could not care less about Trump's tax return. I want to see Nancy Pelosi's, Chuck Schumer's and the other crooks in Washington getting rich off our our tax dollars.

Comment

What? He paid more in taxes than most Americans make in a year?

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
        I could not care less about Trump's tax return. I want to see Nancy Pelosi's, Chuck Schumer's and the other crooks in Washington getting rich off our our tax dollars.
        Agreed 1000%

Comment

About suing the NRA and disbanding it.

Comment

Im pretty sure there isnt anything significant in there otherwise they would be released in October not early August.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              Im pretty sure there isnt anything significant in there otherwise they would be released in October not early August.
              If there was anything significant Obama's IRS would have dropped that Bomb during the 2016 campaign. It seems like folks don't realize that the IRS has ALL of Trump's tax returns.

Comment

How can the AG from NY sue a Virginia business?

Comment

Another big announcement about nothing.

Comment

awe...somebody trying a last ditch effort to make Yammering Joe's veep short list

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                      Another big announcement about nothing.
                      I would say attempting to abolish the NRA is not “nothing”.

These people don’t even try to hide their agenda anymore. It’s just straight up in your face.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                        I would say attempting to abolish the NRA is not “nothing”.

These people don’t even try to hide their agenda anymore. It’s just straight up in your face.
                        When I say nothing I mean it won't go anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by keith View Post
                          i could not care less about trump's tax return. I want to see nancy pelosi's, chuck schumer's and the other crooks in washington getting rich off our our tax dollars.
                          x100000000000000

Comment

The NRA deal could be half legit. What have they actually done lately? I didn't see them arguing anything with the executive order bump stock ban. They haven't seemed to support open carry in the protests lately. They haven't pushed back at Beto or Biden threatening to ban "assault weapons." They haven't pushed anything with social media censorship. Maybe after 150 years they're too big and self-gratifying, and we need to start over.

Comment

That decision should be made by paying members, not a politician...nobody is forcing anyone to renew memberships.

Heck, this move is going to generate revenue for the NRA...they are so stupid pulling this with new first time gun buyers / sales at an all time. Just watch.

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post
                              The NRA deal could be half legit. What have they actually done lately? I didn't see them arguing anything with the executive order bump stock ban. They haven't seemed to support open carry in the protests lately. They haven't pushed back at Beto or Biden threatening to ban "assault weapons." They haven't pushed anything with social media censorship. Maybe after 150 years they're too big and self-gratifying, and we need to start over.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ny-...qqK?ocid=ientp

Comment

Working...
                              X