Antifa being bussed into Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
    Ha. The little boys and girls that call themselves antifa met their match in Texas. Austin is liberal but the punks still didn't gain traction. I guess they wet their panties when they were thinking ' is this worth dying for'? Lol, losers.
    I doubt this is over. The terrorized Seattle and Portland for 60+ days. Their technique is to menace consistently, wearing the other side down, and cause to react emotionally. I’d say this is just the beginning

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
      How many arrests were made?
      I believe around 20 or so.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        I doubt this is over. The terrorized Seattle and Portland for 60+ days. Their technique is to menace consistently, wearing the other side down, and cause to react emotionally. I’d say this is just the beginning
        A lot of that has to do with local law enforcement being hamstrung by their superiors. Hopefully Texas won’t play that type of political BS.

Comment

Austin protests have been ongoing for a good while. They just decided to beef it up and make a run at it. Didn't work...not even close. Who knows, they might make another big run at it again but they will be met the same way.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I personally believe the antifa antagonists are chicken at heart and would not snipe as they understand there would be a severe backlash. Evil is chicken and only proceeds when the good stand by and allow it. I hope law enforcement understands their constitutional duty over what a flim flam mayor says. Hats off to law enforcement

Comment

Agreed...heck, I thought things were getting quiet in portland but it ramped back up.

More than 150 rounds were fired and one woman was shot in Portland Friday night while protesters on Saturday – some of whom appeared to impersonate press – threw glass bottles and shined lasers at police officers sent to quell the nighttime unrest witnessed for more than two months straight.

My bet is we'll see nights similar to this the next few days but next weekend will be a zinger...nice work & kudos to LE.

Structure CMS™ provides enterprise level power for users with entry level skills. Our best of breed CMS has a simple, highly intuitive suite of tools that gives you complete command of your web properties.
              Last edited by Artos; 08-02-2020, 09:06 AM.

Comment

What protestors don't know is that DPS has authority everywhere in Texas. DPS includes the Rangers and they don't take orders from any twit mayor or police chief when LEO work needs to be done. They can also bring in Texas Game Wardens who are also State Police with equal authority. I pray Gov. Abbott still has some backbone left and turns them loose on these Anitfa scum should they try to escalate their criminal activities.

Comment

This Antifa crap has to be stopped DRT if it manifests itself here in Texas. Antifa knows if they can do here what they have done in Portland and Seattle then they will march unopposed across our land. Texas is the red line for this stuff. Surely our leaders know this.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                    Agreed...heck, I thought things were getting quiet in portland but it ramped back up.

More than 150 rounds were fired and one woman was shot in Portland Friday night while protesters on Saturday – some of whom appeared to impersonate press – threw glass bottles and shined lasers at police officers sent to quell the nighttime unrest witnessed for more than two months straight.

My bet is we'll see nights similar to this the next few days but next weekend will be a zinger...nice work & kudos to LE.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...to-blow-up-pd/
                    Wrong. You shouldn't put Texas in the same category as Oregon and Washington, liberal sissy states. The punks might try again but this insurgence will be put down.

TRUMP 2020

Comment

It shouldn't just be up to the Governors and the LEOs...

Comment

Where are all the local sheriffs and their crews? They don’t answer to the mayor either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                          It shouldn't just be up to the Governors and the LEOs...
                          Sooner or later that's what it may come to I fear. So do a lot of other citizens hence to ammo shortage. Know whut I mean Vern?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                            A lot of that has to do with local law enforcement being hamstrung by their superiors. Hopefully Texas won’t play that type of political BS.
                            No doubt. All the more reason for them to stick around and see if they can draw a reaction from no nonsense law enforcement.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                              Wrong. You shouldn't put Texas in the same category as Oregon and Washington, liberal sissy states. The punks might try again but this insurgence will be put down.

TRUMP 2020
                              Who said they were not going to be put down or addressed accordingly?? My point is this is far from being over...if adler / commissioners had the stroke they thought they had, it would very well turn into another portland & seatle. Not sure where you keep coming from with all your assumptions?? What am I wrong about...THIS is what I quoted & replied to:

Originally Posted by Playa

We have a APD Chief who has a backbone & a govn who won't let local leadership try to push their liberal agenda by a supposed statement to APD stand down. Again, Austin as weird as it is will likely set the example of how to properly address thugs but doesn't mean they are now packing their bags back to the basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                                Who said they were not going to be put down or addressed accordingly?? My point is this is far from being over...if adler / commissioners had the stroke they thought they had, it would very well turn into another portland & seatle. Not sure where you keep coming from with all your assumptions?? What am I wrong about...THIS is what I quoted & replied to:

Originally Posted by Playa

We have a APD Chief who has a backbone & a govn who won't let local leadership try to push their liberal agenda by a supposed statement to APD stand down. Again, Austin as weird as it is will likely set the example of how to properly address thugs but doesn't mean they are now packing their bags back to the basement.

It was your little statement that next weekend will be a 'zinger'. No, it wont, cause the little girlie boys met their match and will move on to easier targets. Don't be scared, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X