Reveal Tacticam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
    Well I got mine set up and put out today along with the solar panel and battery box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a good looking setup!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

What battery pack is that ?

Comment

Cabela's in Allen has a few, in store only.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
          That’s a good looking setup!
          Thank you sir.

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
          What battery pack is that ?
          If you are talking about the one I posted, I just put a bunch of parts together. The box is from BPS, battery and solar panel are from Academy, then I just got some U-bolts from Home Depot. Put it all on some wood I had in the garage and viola. I did run the external battery cable for the camera down inside the metal cable protector that was on the solar panel.

Comment

Any updates on these with ATT?
            How long do the batteries last?

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
              Any updates on these with ATT?
              How long do the batteries last?
              I just put mine out today, so I should have a pretty good idea about battery life in a few days.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone know what the SMS Cntrl setting is on the app? Looks like this. I've watched their videos and looked in the manual but it isnt mentioned. I got 10 pics in the last 24 hours, but none since 6:30am. This is at a protein feeder and there are always deer in their at night. I'm wondering if this setting somehow got changed and it means I'm only going to get my pics sent to me once a day. Only thing I can think.

Comment

Originally posted by dope hunter View Post
                  Anyone know what the SMS Cntrl setting is on the app? Looks like this. I've watched their videos and looked in the manual but it isnt mentioned. I got 10 pics in the last 24 hours, but none since 6:30am. This is at a protein feeder and there are always deer in their at night. I'm wondering if this setting somehow got changed and it means I'm only going to get my pics sent to me once a day. Only thing I can think.

Yes daily is once a day and instant is as they come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dope hunter View Post

Sms ctrl should just refer to settings change commands which are sent via system text message.

I don’t actually see any setting that appears to pertain to picture delivery. I’m just basing that on how the settings are on the other brands of cell cams I run.

Comment

I prefer my Spartan cam and have another that will be here Thursday. So my ATT cams with all the solar panel and everything in my post above will be for sale soon. Will probably sell locally so the batteries can go with it.
                      Last edited by bowaddict40; 07-28-2020, 01:36 PM.

Comment

I prefer my Spartan cam and have another that will be here Thursday. So my ATT cams with all the solar panel and everything in my post above will be for sale soon. Will probably sell locally so the batteries can go with it.
                        Can you share what you don't like about the camera? I'm curious if the initial hype is real or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Mike M View Post
                          Can you share what you don't like about the camera? I'm curious if the initial hype is real or not.
                          I just prefer the interface of my Spartan better. Kinda like trying to go from an Iphone to a Android. What you have first you most likely will like it better. It does take some great pictures. I will say the night pics are definitely better on the Reveal than the Spartan. I think the Reveal just has a better flash on it. I will take it down this weekend and it will have a total of one week in the field.

Comment

Ordered my Reveal today from Cabela's. Time will tell...

Comment

We might be interested. Im in Navarro county too.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                                We might be interested. Im in Navarro county too.
                                Sent you a pm.

Comment

Working...
                                X