No announcement yet.

Well here we go again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s getting bad out on the Prairie! Much worse than Harvey. No water in the house yet but if this rain doesn’t let up some we’re gonna take on water.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      It’s getting bad out on the Prairie! Much worse than Harvey. No water in the house yet but if this rain doesn’t let up some we’re gonna take on water.
      Dang it Charlie! Let me know if I can help! We are looking good right now!

Comment

Keep us updated for you folks along the path. Man this rain is crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

30" of rain in 16 hours.....

That's biblical....

stay safe and good luck

Comment

Im on the north side of Dayton. I have only seen water over our road one time during Harvey. I left this morning and we had water over the road. I am in a trailer house so we are plenty high, but I did have about 1.5 feet in my yard this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
              30" of rain in 16 hours.....

That's biblical....

stay safe and good luck
              Wow. Where is this?

Comment

Worse than harvey in vidor . My moms house is a couple inches from flooding now.. still good At my house in Bridge city.. lots of folks flooding all around the area. So much for Harvey being once in a lifetime. 22 inches in vidor since midnight
                Last edited by jds247; 09-19-2019, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Prayers for all yall. 30 inches of rain in 16 hours!

Comment

Got a good friend that lives in Vidor that already has a foot of water in his house. Prayers sent to all that are affected.

Comment

I only had 3/4" by 9pm last night. I left this morning at 0530 and wife said it started around 830 by the bucket.

Currently in willowbrook area and its sidways for the last 15

Comment

Brother lives in kingwood, his house flooded less than a year ago, wasn't finished remodeling it yet. Just seen where its flooded again.

Comment

Hate hearing this is happening again to y’all. We had 7 guys houses out of our Beaumont office flood. Hope it slows down.

Comment

My sister is in Hardin...6" in her house...she didnt flood in Harvey

Comment

I’m flooded in at work at Mont Belvieu. Crazy heavy rainfalls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ladybluearm View Post
                                Brother lives in kingwood, his house flooded less than a year ago, wasn't finished remodeling it yet. Just seen where its flooded again.
                                No good to hear. And to think they have been lowering the level of lake Conroe in preparation of a storm. If they hadn't it may have bee. Way worse.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X