Rotomold Blind Dealers near Rosenburg/Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
    Halletsville and Beeville both have stock.

For the love of all holy please do not by a Phantom. They bought one from me, drove to Sherman tank roto mold comp in Houston and told them to reverse engineer a new mold from mine.. MIne was the template they used. They even called me and asked if I was interested in buying from them instead of where my mold use to be poured.. The balls on those Lousianna snakes..

Turtle makes a good product as well just smaller and a little thinner.

Haha honestly the only reason I even considered them was to support one of their dealers, Los Cazadores. My father in law owned Los Cazadores for a long time and recently sold it but we still like to support them when we can. Now that I know the whole back story to Phantom, I think I will have to pass on them this time haha plus Beeville is a whole lot closer.

Comment

No, doubt Krivoman has the best built blinds- known him for a long long long time and he has has been designing this blind since we were in the 8th grade....honest dude, you will not go wrong with the Kucha!

Comment

Another vote for krivoman blinds. I have two on 5ft platforms he built. Also have a 5x6 Redneck blind. I prefer hunting out of my krivos.

Comment

If an endorsemet from Dirtbag Willie don't tell you what you need to know, you just can't be told...

Comment

I have 2 mavericks and one older Krivo that was just the shell when bought. Windows and doors were cut out by the original owner. My take is as follows on both.

Never had a problem with the Mavericks until the doors started warping and not sealing and other problems with the door closures! They actually have huge gaps around the edges that i cannot figure out how to fix! Not happy! Also the Mavericks after sitting in the sun for a few years become very, very pliable and weak. Starting to fade too.

The Krivo shell was thrown by a tornado about 200 yards with no damage and it is thick enough to not be pliable after sitting in the sun as long as the Mavericks.

Yes the Krivo is more expensive, BUT for the extra money you cannot beat the Krivo blinds. I can only imagine how well built they are now!

Krivoman blinds all the way!

Comment

Any TBH discount on the Krivo blind? Im trying to decide if I just want to buy a Krivo or just build a box out of wood.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                If an endorsemet from Dirtbag Willie don't tell you what you need to know, you just can't be told...
                Is he Dimebag Darryl's cousin?

Comment

If a guy named dirtbag Willie says it good, then by god it’s a good product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DFA View Post
                    Any TBH discount on the Krivo blind? Im trying to decide if I just want to buy a Krivo or just build a box out of wood.
                    If you buy 10 I bet you will

Get the Krivo blind and don’t look back, the newer design is Awesome

Comment

Box blind out of wood 400-600 lbs. Krivoman blind 100-120lbs with floor. We had high winds this year and every box blind got tossed or dumped. Four Krivoblinds on towers never moved and they weren't even staked down.

Comment

Krivoman do you have any dealers in the Graham area?

Comment

You can't build a blind out of wood like the Krivo. I sold mine when I got off the last lease and kick myself for not hanging onto it. You can pick up a Krivo and roll it around by hand (after removing windows temporarily). Easy to transport on a small trailer and move where needed.

Krivoman
                          This is the way.

Comment

I have a krivo that is a couple years old now the thing is a beast had a big pecan tree fall on it just scratched it up a bit. I had to pull the windows out and re seal them and that's it.

Comment

if yall get a group buying go I would be interested in two Krivos

Comment

Krivo is the way I’m going. Spoke to the dealer today out of Beeville and he didn’t have any in stock but typically gets a shipment in around March/April and he has me down for 1-2 of them. I appreciate the help.

Comment

Working...
                                X