No announcement yet.

Should I get a Triax?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was a Mathews fan boy for a very long time, ( don't shoot one now, and haven't for a couple years) each year I shoot all the new bows that come out. I shot the triax this last year, and yes it's nice. But so are just about all the other ones. I did not buy one, bought something else that felt ( shot) better for me. I believe they may be releasing a longer ATA in it next month. If I was you I would wait until the new release is out. Then you can get a better deal on the 2018 triax( model out now) if you decide you like it. Another thing i will say don't be brand loyal, they are not to any one, and shoot as many differant bows as you can. One will pick you.

Comment

No. Wait til the new lineup comes out then compare it to those. It’s nice to shoot but I won’t buy one yet.

Comment

I've had the Z7 for a few years now and had the Reezen before that. I didn't have a problem with either but I hear the Triax is the bomb.com. Just curious what you guys thought. Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

I too am looking at a New Triax. I have been shooting a Z-7 for a long time, 2010 I think.
          It has served me well and still shoots as good as it it did day one if I do my part.

Maybe a trip to Santa Fe archery in the very near future.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Its all personal opinion so just go shoot them. Everyone has a different feel. I shot hoyt for 12 years and bought a triax this year but I was looking for a new bow and didnt like the current hoyt offerings.

I will say, I like the short AtoA length and dont notice it. I got rid of a 31" bow years ago because it was so harsh but the triax is much smoother.

Comment

Some shops may discount the Triax when the new bows come out. If you can wait a month, you may save $100 or so.

Comment

I just bought one. I love it!!! My Creed is now a back up bow.

Comment

How tall are you? If you’re over 6’ then no

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wait tell November 18th see what they come out with before getting a Triax

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
                      How tall are you? If you’re over 6’ then no

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I'm short.

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
                        I'm short.
                        You may really like it. I am not short and it wasn't for me. I tend to like longer bows. Go shoot all of the different bows you can. The bow will pick you.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                          No. Wait til the new lineup comes out then compare it to those. It’s nice to shoot but I won’t buy one yet.
                          This man knows!

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
                            I've heard once you shoot one, you won't want to shoot anything else. Should I get one?
                            I heard that also. I can verify it’s valid. I now shoot a stone gray Triax.

Comment

went and shot a bunch of different bows, kept coming back to the Triax and ended up leaving with one even though it was more than I planned on spending. It just felt so much better than anything else I shot.

Comment

Wait until after season if you currently have a set up that shoots arrows where you aim...

Comment

Working...
                                X