Miss State 31

Horns 0
    Tech 7

Aggies 28
    Arky 10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
      Woah Nellie! **** you must really be down on Jimbo. I’d be shocked if Arkansas scores anywhere close to 30 points on this Aggie D.

I hope my maroon goggles haven’t blinded my reasoning.
      I do think Arkansas has elite DC and OC coaches, so that should help them in the game but in the end A&M has the better athletes. I think the Texas game really opened some eyes on Arkansas and will not allow them to sneak up on anybody after that beat down. Like I said after that game, I don't think Arkansas is as good as they looked nor Texas as bad as they looked. I think it is a close ball game but the Ags pull away to cover late.

For Texas and Tech, who knows. I haven't watch a second of Tech football this year and I still don't have my pulse on this Texas team yet. I do think Texas has a ton of weapons on offense and the more they can get those guys the ball in space the more dangerous they will be. I think the Texas DC is still figuring out his players and settling in, but unfortunately there is not time to do so. I can see this game as a Texas blow out or come down to who has the ball last (like a lot of Texas and Tech games).

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        Lsu-24
        State- 21

I hope it’s not that close. I think LSU wins by 14

I think Aggies wins by 7-10 against Arkansas. I would bet the under

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          I think the Ags derail the Arkansas hype train this week. The Razorbacks are physical, but I don't think their strengths, offensively or defensively, match up particularly well against the Ags. I think the Ags will methodically move the ball on offense to control TOP and field position. Conversely, I think Arkansas will make some plays and move the ball at times, but I don't think they'll be able to sustain drives to consistently put the ball in the end zone. I predict the Ags will resemble many of their games from 2020 and they will wear down Arkansas and pull away in the 4th quarter.

This is the beginning of a BRUTAL three game stretch for the Hawgs.
          Agreed except for the pull away part.

Aggies win a close game.

Now if it was in Fayettenam and the hype train was still rolling.....[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-21-2021, 04:41 PM.

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 4

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
            Woah Nellie! **** you must really be down on Jimbo. I’d be shocked if Arkansas scores anywhere close to 30 points on this Aggie D.

I hope my maroon goggles haven’t blinded my reasoning.

Personally, I don’t think the Aggie D has played anybody yet to get the hype y’all are giving them. I’ll change my tone after this weekend if they shut down Arky…. I just don’t think I’m going to have to change my tone any time soon.[emoji13][emoji12][emoji23]

The Aggie O … New Mexico D was as good a test as Rice was for Texas…. Meaning it wasn’t, and y’all only managed 34 points….

Admittedly I am going back through schedules and looking at opponents and their opponents opponents just like I do Pick Em and well, I suck at Pick Em at times , so we’ll see. [emoji41]

Comment

Can someone tell BOB to check his PMs? I think he has me on ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                Can someone tell BOB to check his PMs? I think he has me on ignore.
                Lol. I replied. I never see the PMs on Tapatalk. They need some sort of alert.

Comment

I don't have anyone on ignore. I think everyone but me and maybe Chad has Chase This on ignore. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    I don't have anyone on ignore. I think everyone but me and maybe Chad has Chase This on ignore. Lol.

Hahahahahaha

Comment

2022 SEC Schedule.

"Complete SEC 2022 schedule (w/out Oklahoma & Texas) https://t.co/fm8mjO47or" via Brett McMurphy on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Arky - 33
                        Ags - 13

Really you Horn homer, really?????

Comment

Somebody has obviously spent more time dove hunting than watching football.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

I watched the Colorado game…

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                              Really you Horn homer, really?????

Says the Aggie homer? I didn't realize this was a "Make a prediction so that Aggie stays happy and everything is unicorns and happy thoughts" thread. I explained where I got mine from.

You better hope so..

Comment

sitting here watching nfl live and theyre talking about carolina. got me thinking does woody reach out to joe brady when the coaching seat comes open?

Comment

Working...
                                X