Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas isn't as bad as it appeared vs Arkansas. They ran into a buzzsaw. Arkansas may be improved but they aren't as good as it appeared that night.

That performance against Colorado leads me to believe the Aggies aren't as great as we were told. Minnesota had no problem at all with Colorado.

21-17 Aggies.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Texas isn't as bad as it appeared vs Arkansas. They ran into a buzzsaw. Arkansas may be improved but they aren't as good as it appeared that night.

That performance against Colorado leads me to believe the Aggies aren't as great as we were told. Minnesota had no problem at all with Colorado.

21-17 Aggies.

Arky beat the breaks off Texas, no doubt. But that QB is a 1 trick pony, and I don't think they get away with that trick too many more times. I think the ag D-line will keep him in check, and I don't think he has the arm talent to win otherwise.

BTW I have not seen a snap of ag football this year.

Comment

My worthless predictions:

Texas 34, Tech 24

Aggies 30, Arky 20

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          My worthless predictions:

Texas 34, Tech 24

Aggies 30, Arky 20
          Not that it matters but one of my best friends, a Red Raider fan, says they suck and said 37-27 Texas.

Comment

If Robinson has less than 150 yards. Tech 35 Texas 28. If Robinson goes over 150 yards Tech 14 Texas 56

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

Texas should be able to run the ball, run the clock and win by 14+. They have a lot of depth at RB that TT won't be able to contain.

The Aggies fate vs Arkansas is in the hands of the Aggie offensive line. They need to keep Calzada in some sort of pocket just long enough for him to make a bunch of handoffs and 10-20 yard throws. Calzada didn't sense pressure at all last week and that worries me.

Horns 35 - 17

Aggies 24 -17

Comment

Originally posted by ATXRaider83 View Post
                If Robinson has less than 150 yards. Tech 35 Texas 28. If Robinson goes over 150 yards Tech 14 Texas 56

Interesting take. If he has around 3 TD’s with less than 150 yards. The other backs will be getting the carries. It’s not all on Bijan for this team to be successful running the ball. It’s what scheme they use in doing so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Interesting take. If he has around 3 TD’s with less than 150 yards. The other backs will be getting the carries. It’s not all on Bijan for this team to be successful running the ball. It’s what scheme they use in doing so.

Sarkisian needs to get Keilan Robinson on the field with more touches! He is a Monroe type of guy that can take it to the house from any where on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                    Sarkisian needs to get Keilan Robinson on the field with more touches! He is a Monroe type of guy that can take it to the house from any where on the field.

Agreed....Reminds me of Ramonce Taylor or even Jamaal Charles.

Comment

I agree with this take. It’s less about Bijan and more about the scheme and efficiency in the scheme. He’s NFL talent, but the rest of Texas’ RBs look good too. (Y’all have always done a good job of recruiting elite RB talent). I think Texas rolls in this game and wins by 17+.

I’m still holding to my prediction earlier in the week for the Ags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                        When his vision brought him back to the hole and he hit the gas for his TD, I was floored. The dude is F'n fast.

Comment

Tech has only given up 1.8 yards rushing per carry based on the teams they have played thus far. Houston (2.2 per carry), SFA (1.1 per carry), and FIU (1.9 per carry).

They will have to shut down the run game to have a chance.

Comment

Tech has only given up 1.8 yards rushing per carry based on the teams they have played thus far. Houston (2.2 per carry), SFA (1.1 per carry), and FIU (1.9 per carry).

They will have to shut down the run game to have a chance.
                            It will be interesting to see what that average goes to vs UT talent. I really don't know what to expect. Very stout linebacker core this year and some more depth but it has been against sub par talent so far this year.

Comment

Texas beats Tech by 3 touchdowns. UT will need to get Thompson moving and creating some space, that will open up our RB's to get going. Then the passing game follows.
                              I am calling A&M/Arkansas a pick'em. I really think it could go either way.

Comment

Originally posted by ATXRaider83 View Post
                                It will be interesting to see what that average goes to vs UT talent. I really don't know what to expect. Very stout linebacker core this year and some more depth but it has been against sub par talent so far this year.

Wish it was a night game in LBK. Things get a little crazy out there when the sun goes down.

Comment

Working...
                                X