2019 Hagerman Hog Hunt Seg A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 Hagerman Hog Hunt Seg A

Well it's almost time boys. We always have quite a few green screeners out at this hunt and its usually pretty action packed. See y'all in March.

We're gonna be camping at paradise cove. Group of 5 this year. Can't decide if I wanna mess with the box this year or stick with the muzzleloader or shotgun. We've got the Meateater podcast down in Dallas the night before the hunt so it'll be an early camp setup Thursday and a bunch of driving Thursday night.

Can't wait!

Mess with the box?

See you in February.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
      Mess with the box?

See you in February.

Meant bow

Comment

I'll be at the MeatEater show too.

Comment

Permits in hand.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
            Well it's almost time boys. We always have quite a few green screeners out at this hunt and its usually pretty action packed. See y'all in March.

We're gonna be camping at paradise cove. Group of 5 this year. Can't decide if I wanna mess with the box this year or stick with the muzzleloader or shotgun. We've got the Meateater podcast down in Dallas the night before the hunt so it'll be an early camp setup Thursday and a bunch of driving Thursday night.

Can't wait!
            I'll be at the meateater podcast as well. Not sure how I'm going to work all of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
              I'll be at the meateater podcast as well. Not sure how I'm going to work all of it.

About an hour and a half from paradise cove. I think we’re gonna try and get set up Thursday afternoon then head down there.

Comment

We’re in spot 16 btw

Comment

Losers. Segment B is the way to go.

Comment

We'll have them either all shot out, or running scared for B, but good luck anyhow!

Comment

I will be there bow hunting the Meyers with a buddy from Denison.

Comment

Originally posted by ttubudd View Post
                        Losers. Segment B is the way to go.
                        It’s gonna suck when we shoot them all in A!

Comment

Headed to the range this morning, trying out some Blackhorn 209 in the muzzleloader, also all I could find in solid copper slugs were 3" mags, going to see how much shoulder damage I can withstand.

Comment

Site #20.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                              Headed to the range this morning, trying out some Blackhorn 209 in the muzzleloader, also all I could find in solid copper slugs were 3" mags, going to see how much shoulder damage I can withstand.
                              Grabagun had Federal Trophy copper and Hornady monolithic in 2 3/4"

Comment

Working...
                              X