Anything better than a Ranger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything better than a Ranger?

I am thinking about replacing my 2009 Ranger XP 700. Didn't know if I should get another ranger, or look for something different/better. Lets hear y'all's thoughts.

I've looked for months and it appears that the Ranger over all is the best. The Mule is reliable but loud and not as flashy, the new Viking is really nice but has crazy vibrations when idol.... In the end the Ranger was the best that I saw.

Comment

A Toyota. Ac heat no dust and cheaper

Comment

Originally posted by Killem all View Post
        A Toyota. Ac heat no dust and cheaper
        This ^^ A good used taco 4x4 crew with a lift,ac, heat, nothing else comes close.

Comment

Ranger and give my nephew a call, Michael, at Hoffpauir Polaris in Goldthwaite. Tell him uncle Mark said to give him a shout.

Comment

4Runner, Jeep, Nissan or Toyota 4X4 p/u. Warm in the winter, cool in the summer and dry when its wet.

Comment

Jeep

Comment

2015 Mules get my vote

Comment

Jeep

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                    Ranger and give my nephew a call, Michael, at Hoffpauir Polaris in Goldthwaite. Tell him uncle Mark said to give him a shout.
                    I bought my 2012 800 crew from him via the Internet. Had it delivered to burnet for pick up. If I go with another ranger, that's where I will buy it for sure.

Comment

Electric golf cart with a lift......pretty sweet when you can roll up on a feeder location, look and leave without scarring the deer off.

Comment

No unless you get something enclosed.

Comment

Love my '13 800 fullsize crew. We fill that sucker up just about every trip.

Comment

Originally posted by lameduck View Post
                            This ^^ A good used taco 4x4 crew with a lift,ac, heat, nothing else comes close.
                            I have a ranger and driving around the lease freezing my tail off this week. I was thinking how nice a taco 4x4 sounded with HEAT might be. Might need to put some serious thought into it.

Comment

I also have a 2007 jeep unlimited hardtop.

Comment

Working...
                              X