No announcement yet.

Inks Lake or Powderhorn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make sure you call Inks Lake if you decide stand-by over there. I was there about 3 years ago and they wouldn't take stand-by even when there were spots open. This may have changed, but better to call them before driving!.
    Powderhorn is great but a lot of stand-bys

Comment

Originally posted by jomw10 View Post
      Make sure you call Inks Lake if you decide stand-by over there. I was there about 3 years ago and they wouldn't take stand-by even when there were spots open. This may have changed, but better to call them before driving!.
      Powderhorn is great but a lot of stand-bys
      This .....last few years, apparently the manager is a real *****, and doesn't even want to deal with standbys. Have spoke to him twice over the last couple years. He may not be there now, but he won't do standbys if it is still him.

Comment

Inks lake for sure

Comment

I would call ahead of time. We are drawn for Powderhorn and when I talked to Dan the other day, he stated there will only be one standby card for the Gun Deer-Either sex hunt on Nov 2-4.

Comment

Honestly, I would go with the best chance of getting picked since they are both cool hunts. I would think Inks Lake would be that one but you will have to research to find out.

Comment

Powderhorn, read last years thread if you haven't. Some guys had a very successful hunt.

Comment

^^^ pretty much everyone has a successful hunt. It is a very high success rate hunt with the opportunity to some awesome critters.
                Attached Files

Comment

She would definately have better odds of getting drawn as a standby at inks lake than powderhorn.

Comment

Working...
                  X