No announcement yet.

KCA Ranch. A Work in Progress.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did a lot of work today in a short time. Got dehydrated quick! Trimmed roads with chainsaw and loppers, worked on wife's riding lawnmower, pushmower for a while, weedeating, fill feeders, check cameras, Put bug bombs in two box blinds (ran a world record 100 yard dash and left the wasps in my dust!, trimmed out two bow stands (quad pod and ladder stand), blah blah blah. Got some nice pics but no big bucks yet. Got one 246'ish hog on camera. Big old white hog!

Last edited by Chew; 08-22-2021, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Comment

Always progress, positive progress.

Enjoy following along, appreciate it.

Rwc

Comment

Got a couple grandkids I want to take hunting this season so I had to do some blind maintenance. My little front porch and ladder was rotten. I also threw in two bug bombs to kill a hundred wasps. First time working out there in the last several months where I didn't feel like I was having a heat stroke.

Out with the old....

In with the new...

Comment

A BIG Thumbs up to you for getting the kiddos out!

Comment

Good work on the box blind.

Comment

KCA Ranch. A Work in Progress.

Lol- on tapatalk - on the preview before opening- the picture of the old ladder in the weeds carriers the caption - “good work on the boxblind”
                I figured there was some Chewness in the making.
                But nope, just Tapatalk being funny.

Congrats on updating the stuff[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good weekend in Centerville with my oldest son and two of my grandsons. Shot a big arse hog on Saturday morning with my bow. Daisy tracked him off the property. Had to call it. Think I got him high. I'm hoping he won't be back ...and his friend as well.

Tough hunting with the grandsons. Nothing moving. Acorns dropping around us.

But we had fun shooting, riding, exploring, cooking, fire making, etc.

Comment

Is that the mullet owner? 😜 Congrats on a great weekend brother. That’s what it’s all about my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                      Is that the mullet owner? [emoji12] Congrats on a great weekend brother. That’s what it’s all about my friend.
                      Yep. The legend!

Comment

Y'all achieved success in that you and everyone had fun. Pictures of your young crew have me envious as mine aren't quite big enough to enjoy that yet.

Comment

Thats freakin awesome! Holler if yall can't make it happen there we can do it at my place!

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
                            Thats freakin awesome! Holler if yall can't make it happen there we can do it at my place!
                            Thanks! Appreciate it

Comment

Great memories there!
                              Congrats Bobby!

Comment

Which side of Centerville are you located in? We bought 29 acres between centerville and Flynn last year. Full of does, couple young bucks, and some pigs. Haven't seen a mature buck yet though

Comment

Working...
                                X