Official 2021-2022 LAKE WHITNEY & AQUILLA Hunting & Fishing Tea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats gents!

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Congrats for the harvests

Comment

Thanks.
        Contrats Justin!

Comment

Originally posted by switchback View Post
          Thanks.
          Contrats Justin!
          You aswell sir.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Much grats amigos!

Comment

Congrats guys

Comment

Oh I forgot to mention. The game warden said there are rumors of a hog bounty might start in bosque county.

Comment

Yall leave my piggies alone! [emoji16]

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Does the gate close to Plowman creek park at night? I’m wanting to use the boat ramp early in morning.
                    Last edited by Houston77; 10-08-2021, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Houston77 View Post
                      Does the gate close to Plowman creek park at night? I’m wanting to use the boat ramp early in morning.
                      I think the Plowman gate opens around 0600, or has in the past.

Comment

And closes at 10PM. Once in, you can go out. But can't get back in till 0600 like Razorback said.

These are standard times on most ACE run "gate controlled" parks.

Unless a situation like Kimblebend floods, restrooms out of service, water system down, campgrounds can't be used, gate attendants leave, then they might leave them open so folks can use the ramp. But even then, they closed the gates at night. I got caught in there once with another TBHer last spring, cause we didn't get back to the ramp till after 12AM. ACE did leave the auto slide gate activated. They have shut down the auto slide gate before.
                        Last edited by Texas Grown; 10-09-2021, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Almost stepped on copperhead in parking area on way back to truck last night, be careful out there
                          Attached Files

Comment

That's a pretty one Payne! Haven't seen a copperhead down there in some time. Mostly rattlers and rat snakes.

Just to be clear, thanks for not killing it and posting the kill. The rules say not to harm any other wildlife, including reptiles, other than what's listed as fair game. That includes venomous snakes. I'd sure hate for someone to see this on our thread. And show up on anyone's doorstep with a "certificate of awards".

And just a reminder, ACE does read and watch this thread from time to time. As it's done in the past.
                            Last edited by Texas Grown; 10-09-2021, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Finally in Wyoming chasing speed goats. Will post a new topic.. Good luck tomorrow to all hunting.

Comment

Great start Nanney,
                                I hunted WHITNEY From the water side, park my boat and back in when I was younger.
                                Good luck everyone Ben Many years how is the strp fishing.

Comment

Working...
                                X