Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunting opening morning, just glad to be able to be there

Comment

I’m in. I’ll be hunting opening morning, just to simply enjoy some blind time. I don’t have any targets in mind.

Comment

My oldest son is turning 13.... My opening weekends are usually revolving around a birthday party and this one is no different.

Comment

Great offer.
          Unfortunately I won’t be able to hunt this weekend and it’s not looking too good for the rest of bow season either.
          I had shoulder surgery to reattach the rotator cuff muscle back to the bone about eight weeks ago. Rehab is going great but it’s going to be a long process. I can use the arm from the elbow down but it’s going to be a long way down the road before I can draw a bow or cock an xbow.
          I wish everyone the best of luck this weekend.

Comment

Unfortunately no hunting this weekend. But, But, Fortunately I will be at a Pure Adventure event in Henderson with my son. This will be our 4th year and the Motto is “Fathers and sons with guns”.

Your offer is fantastic and good luck to everyone hunting this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes I will be hunting with my wife this opening weekend at our deer lease in Albany TX! Thanks for doing this!

Comment

Hunting mule deer with my brother. Good luck, everyone!

Comment

It’s pretty much all work & no play for me all month but I’ll hit the ground running in Iowa the first week in November. With a new moon during the rut the archery whitetail hunt should be great on my friends 1k acre farm near Oskaloosa. It’s taking 4 to 5 years to draw the tag so I’m relishing this hunt.

Thank you kindly for the gracious gesture sir.

Comment

No hunting this weekend, work and sons HS rodeo. Good luck.

Comment

Thank you for making this happen such a nice gesture!!!

So I will be out in the woods Sunday!!
                      Target is to Patiently wait and enjoy the sunrise if I am able to harvest a critter great but if not I will enjoy a beautiful sunrise

Comment

Thanks for the opportunity. Not hunting this weekend but will head to Wyoming next weekend. This weekend's goal is to pack for next weekend.

Comment

I will be hunting alone this opener. My goal is just to get out and watch the woods come alive at daybreak. A deer would just be extra gravy.

Comment

I'm gonna be hitting up some public Sunday afternoon/Monday morning. My main goal this weekend is to just get out and enjoy being in the woods and hopefully get a doe to calm my itchy trigger finger

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Not hunting, wife is carrying twins with a C-section scheduled for Monday morning. This will be # 4 and 5. [emoji15]. I am getting my first boy out of the deal. [emoji16]. First bow opener I have missed in 20ish years.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Won't make it out this weekend but hope to make it out a few times during the week. Just glad to spend sometime in a tree stand. Its been awhile.

Comment

Working...
                                X