I am beside myself…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DirtyDave View Post
    Man, you had me worried. I thought the sky was falling for sure....
    no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
      he said he would shoot a rifle before a crossbow. i was asking whats the difference between a crossbow and a rifle, except having to be within bow range with a crosssbow.

Ok, guess I misread. My bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hell, I got a couple of old bowfishing rigs I bought 15 years ago, throw some iron sights and a TM hunter rest on it, and I bet we could be good to 20 yds within an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
          Ok, guess I misread. My bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          the prison mike avatar precludes you from any hard feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
            *****UPDATE*****

I took my bow to the shop today and had it thoroughly looked over. Bend in cam is slight(I thought it was worse than it was) and I was able to shoot her lights out at 20 and 30 yards. We are good to go and back on track for opening day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all who reached out to help, you are all what makes TBH a special place! God bless you all and I pray all of yall's arrow fly true and you all have short blood trails!!!! Thank you again!
            That’s good news, back in action for you. Good luck!

Comment

Nice...

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                Sorry that happened but I got you beat. I blew out my left shoulder and bicep so now 6 bone anchors later and I won't be able to shoot a bow until probably next March.. And it just so happens that I finally got drawn for a archery hunt that I've been putting in for for 12 years..
                Reminds me of an old HeeHaw song; If it weren't for bad luck, wouldn't have no luck at all.

Sorry to hear about that.

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
                  *****UPDATE*****

I took my bow to the shop today and had it thoroughly looked over. Bend in cam is slight(I thought it was worse than it was) and I was able to shoot her lights out at 20 and 30 yards. We are good to go and back on track for opening day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all who reached out to help, you are all what makes TBH a special place! God bless you all and I pray all of yall's arrow fly true and you all have short blood trails!!!! Thank you again!

Great news and a re-quote for those fellas that don't read the whole thread before they post.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    I'm pretty sure I could walk out of Cinnamon Creek with one before dinner!

I wish I had done it last week, I'm not changing now....maybe a V4 in February or so.

D-Mo...whatever you do, don't go shoot a V3. The last three years of their bows will jerk your wallet out of your pocket right after your first shot. I bucked a new bow for years and especially, a Mathews, being an Elite guy. After I shot the Traverse one time, I was like take my money!.. FND is a bad influence..

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wd_L3ejXIs"]GLOOM DESPAIR AND AGONY ON ME - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        D-Mo...whatever you do, don't go shoot a V3. The last three years of their bows will jerk your wallet out of your pocket right after your first shot. I bucked a new bow for years and especially, a Mathews, being an Elite guy. After I shot the Traverse one time, I was like take my money!.. FND is a bad influence..
                        He's not lying Dale. I sort of almost did the same thing with the V3. In fact it was dropped off in my shop for me to test drive for a couple of weeks by a friend. Twins due opening weekend, (Monday) talked me off the ledge. I've been an elite guy since 2007. Talk about a sweet shooter.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Word!!! ^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post

Comment

Awesome that you got it taken care of!

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                                Word!!! ^^^^

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                                He's not lying Dale. I sort of almost did the same thing with the V3. In fact it was dropped off in my shop for me to test drive for a couple of weeks by a friend. Twins due opening weekend, (Monday) talked me off the ledge. I've been an elite guy since 2007. Talk about a sweet shooter.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

If I go in there, it’s not to shop, or shoot…it’s to buy![emoji1360]

But I bought a deer blind yesterday that I don’t need, so it’ll probably have to wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X